[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Bye Bye Danger de mort. HELLO KIPE YA YO EXCLUSIVE!  XML
Forum Index » African Music
Ms. Congo16

[Avatar]

Actually I heard the same from Kin that the most popular dance now is Pigeon I can't wait for a party so i can get my pigeon on.

Bana maisonmere nde. Igwe azali.
aim icon
youngz baron

Ms. Congo16 wrote:Actually I heard the same from Kin that the most popular dance now is Pigeon I can't wait for a party so i can get my pigeon on.

trust me.......this dance is crazy...i saw the new werrason's DVD (not sous-sol) and i was surprised to see how bana kin are moving their shoulders to the pigeon dance.....especially, yamba ballon na mupanzi..this calls is so nice, but unfortunatley we only got like 30 secondes of it in sous-sol
Bebe "C"

[Avatar]

Ms. Congo16 wrote:Actually I heard the same from Kin that the most popular dance now is Pigeon I can't wait for a party so i can get my pigeon on.

Make sure you send us invitations, i've partied with congolese and it was off the hook.

SEXY MAMA
youngz baron

Ipupanaise wrote:
youngz baron wrote:I'm welcoming myself to this new family by the way...but be warned coz i'm bringing some WMMM lupemba with me....kieekieee

Welcome here our fellow Werrasonique...

Thank you....i should thank you for showing me this new home.......coz i was missing the concert reviews already...but now i'm happy...once again thanks
SLY

Advocate wrote: The departure of Burkina Faso is another blow to Bin Adam, so I just wonder how he'll botch up his band this time round. Elengiiiiiiie
Advocate,i wish i could lend you the dvd in which the new BCBG lead soloist Patou Solo is playing Kipe Ya Yo,he puts Ficarre,Fasso,Felly Tyson,Mogratana at contre mur,he is only competing with Flam Kapaya another top soloist.I am still wondering who played the solo in the final cut as Patou Solo was not allowed to travel to London where BCBG did Kipe Ya Yo,maybe Ficarre played all the solos but i still believe the solos as as great as they sound in the concerts.
youngz baron

SLY wrote:
Advocate wrote: The departure of Burkina Faso is another blow to Bin Adam, so I just wonder how he'll botch up his band this time round. Elengiiiiiiie
Advocate,i wish i could lend you the dvd in which the new BCBG lead soloist Patou Solo is playing Kipe Ya Yo,he puts Ficarre,Fasso,Felly Tyson,Mogratana at contre mur,he is only competing with Flam Kapaya another top soloist.I am still wondering who played the solo in the final cut as Patou Solo was not allowed to travel to London where BCBG did Kipe Ya Yo,maybe Ficarre played all the solos but i still believe the solos as as great as they sound in the concerts.

i wonder why these BCBG guys are comparing patou solo to flam kapayos??

and i wonder why you he had to listen to that concert when the real sound of kipe ya yo is already online?????
kieeeekieee, you guys make me laugh sometimes..this year, we are delibarating..so it might be a lil tough
SLY

Ipupanaise wrote:Not only that, I miss Molesso's specific sound...
Ipupanaise,how many times are we gonna tell you that Pathy Moleso and Felly Tyson are useless in sebenes.
SLY

youngz baron wrote:i wonder why these BCBG guys are comparing patou solo to flam kapayos??

and i wonder why you he had to listen to that concert when the real sound of kipe ya yo is already online?????
kieeeekieee, you guys make me laugh sometimes..this year, we are delibarating..so it might be a lil tough
Get serious mate,Kipe Ya Yo is not out yet unless you bought one of those pirate tapes.I buy most concert dvd's hence i have listened to Kipe Ya Yo live en concert.I have finally listened to the radio link Tamando posted and the sound is not clear enough for one to make proper judgement unless it's for a joke.

Am comparing Patou and Flam coz i have carefully listened to their kind of playing which i believe is exceptional,none of the other guitarists play like Patou and Flam,Mogratana has disappointed me in Sous Sol.
Yvonne

[Avatar]

Tamando wrote:Only kipe ya yo has the power to do that. ....... maybe I should have said: bye bye Fally! Welcome kipe ya yo!

I know kipe ya yo has just three sebene songs. I would have wanted more, especially as I know the sebenes will be breath taking. It is unfortunate, but maybe my pain will be eased if the rumbas are great.

Tamandinho, your KIPE YA YO is not gonna beat my DROIT CHEMIN...
Bebe "C"

[Avatar]

Ipupanaise wrote:
Tamando wrote:Only kipe ya yo has the power to do that. ....... maybe I should have said: bye bye Fally! Welcome kipe ya yo!

I know kipe ya yo has just three sebene songs. I would have wanted more, especially as I know the sebenes will be breath taking. It is unfortunate, but maybe my pain will be eased if the rumbas are great.

Tamandinho, your KIPE YA YO is not gonna beat my DROIT CHEMIN...

Yvonne you know i am a die hard fan of Droit Chemin , i am so confused about Jb's Kipe . I am scared that it might just tip DC off the charts to probably 2nd spot.

SEXY MAMA
youngz baron

SLY wrote:
youngz baron wrote:i wonder why these BCBG guys are comparing patou solo to flam kapayos??

Get serious mate,Kipe Ya Yo is not out yet unless you bought one of those pirate tapes.I buy most concert dvd's hence i have listened to Kipe Ya Yo live en concert.I have finally listened to the radio link Tamando posted and the sound is not clear enough for one to make proper judgement unless it's for a joke.

Am comparing Patou and Flam coz i have carefully listened to their kind of playing which i believe is exceptional,none of the other guitarists play like Patou and Flam,Mogratana has disappointed me in Sous Sol.

i'm sorry man, but i guess the radio link is enough for me because when i listened to it, i had the volume as loud as possible so that i can really hear all the instruments, but let me tell you...nothing new with BCBG...it is the same as the concert that was put on congo2000...this time, with only JB's MABANGA.....nothing special at all......

ahhh let's wait till the 23rd...kieeekiee, am already prepared to laugh on that day...
SLY

youngz baron wrote:i'm sorry man, but i guess the radio link is enough for me because when i listened to it, i had the volume as loud as possible so that i can really hear all the instruments, but let me tell you...nothing new with BCBG...it is the same as the concert that was put on congo2000...this time, with only JB's MABANGA.....nothing special at all......

ahhh let's wait till the 23rd...kieeekiee, am already prepared to laugh on that day...
Well,am not just talking coz JB is my favourite,the sound in the radio link is very poor and cannot be used to make a judgement on Kipe Ya Yo.I wonder why Werrason and Koffi fans are not objective in criticism,you have only listened to part of the sebene and you already say Kipe Ya Yo is useless without even listening to full generique or the other 8 songs on the album,get serious.
Yvonne

[Avatar]

youngz baron wrote:ahhh let's wait till the 23rd...kieeekiee, am already prepared to laugh on that day...

youngz baron

The whole 8min was not the full generique??????
WOW, i guess JB has hit 14 just like ya ngiama...
I'm not judging the album, neither am I comparing the intros..i'm just telling you that what i have heard, it's just like the concert that was put out a long time ago...that's why i'm laughing...well let's wait and see...in only few days, than we will see the difference..kieeeekieee
Bebe "C"

[Avatar]

youngz baron wrote:The whole 8min was not the full generique??????
WOW, i guess JB has hit 14 just like ya ngiama...
I'm not judging the album, neither am I comparing the intros..i'm just telling you that what i have heard, it's just like the concert that was put out a long time ago...that's why i'm laughing...well let's wait and see...in only few days, than we will see the difference..kieeeekieee

I think it will be wise if we wait for the CD to be released officially then we shall start deliberating.

SEXY MAMA

Forum Index » African Music
Go to: