[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
I- JAH MAN LEVI  XML
Forum Index » Caribbean Music
Yvonne

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote:have you heard of DC BASS and or uncle Luke

Oh nooo... have you got Uncle Luke's CD Somethin Nasty? Only p.ssies and d.cks in the track titles...

KAISARI

[Avatar]

Yvonne wrote:
KAISARI wrote:have you heard of DC BASS and or uncle Luke

Oh nooo... have you got Uncle Luke's CD Somethin Nasty? only p.ssies and d.cks in the track titles...

NO...Thats music for basement and gentlemens clubs...what is p.ssies uncle luke has been known to be a trysexual...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Yvonne wrote:
KAISARI wrote:...and round and round we go like a cat trying to bite its tail, hope this does'nt spread to othe threads
Do you think we need to fence in the Carribbean Music forum...

preferably with live fence...bhang no just kidding...helicopter can fly over the fence. heli...helicopter has circled us...agin jus kidding

Yvonne

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote:uncle luke has been known to be a trysexual...
Uncle Luke would try anything... simply bcoz he loves sex...

KAISARI wrote:preferably with live fence...bhang no just kidding...helicopter can fly over the fence. heli...helicopter has circled us...agin jus kidding
naughty...

Who is your favorite roots reggae producer, mine is Lee Perry...

KAISARI

[Avatar]

Yvonne wrote:
KAISARI wrote:uncle luke has been known to be a trysexual...
Uncle Luke would try anything... simply bcoz he loves sex...

KAISARI wrote:preferably with live fence...bhang no just kidding...helicopter can fly over the fence. heli...helicopter has circled us...agin jus kidding
naughty...

Who is your favorite roots reggae producer, mine is Lee Perry...

Good choice...Lee "scratch" perry is probably reggae's most popular producer. I like Winston Holness aka niney the Obsever's Blood and Fire style...produced Black Uhuru's classic "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner"...not sure if he produced the Cool Ruler's "Night Nurse"...

Ronald

[Avatar]

Lee Scratch Perry
Yvonne

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote:Good choice...Lee "scratch" perry is probably reggae's most popular producer. I like Winston Holness aka niney the Obsever's Blood and Fire style...produced Black Uhuru's classic "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner"...not sure if he produced the Cool Ruler's "Night Nurse"...

Niney the Observer... I used to have an email address yvonne_the_observer@... named after Niney's nickname...

Yvonne

[Avatar]

This used to be my avatar...

Ronald

[Avatar]

Niney the Observer
Yovo

Lee Perry is the greatest.... I was lucky enough to see him perform one day. The man is crazy as a loop, he was onstage acting like an alien from outer space... The Mad Professor behind the mixing table, another legend. I used to like heavy dub music, Augustus Pablo, King Tubby, Yabby U... When you're talking about roots reggae, nothing can beat The Congos. Fisherman, La La Bam-Bam, Arc of the Covenant... classic titles.
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Ronald wrote:Lee Scratch Perry

Great...

KAISARI

[Avatar]

Ronald wrote:Niney the Observer

...Very impressive Ras ron...

KAISARI

[Avatar]

Yvonne wrote:

cool...you still down with scratch...

KAISARI

[Avatar]

Yovo wrote:Lee Perry is the greatest.... I was lucky enough to see him perform one day. The man is crazy as a loop, he was onstage acting like an alien from outer space... The Mad Professor behind the mixing table, another legend. I used to like heavy dub music, Augustus Pablo, King Tubby, Yabby U... When you're talking about roots reggae, nothing can beat The Congos. Fisherman, La La Bam-Bam, Arc of the Covenant... classic titles.

Mek we dweet, Christopher colombus, Jah kingdom, shoul I...Burning spear.

Yvonne

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote:
Yvonne wrote:

cool...you still down with scratch...
You have started the first more than 20 replies thread in the Caribbean Music forum... more people have joined us... maybe we now should move to Pen pals... no just kidding...

BTW I like Extra Musica's La Main Noire... I'll comment in your thread later...

Forum Index » Caribbean Music
Go to: