[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
WENGE MM'S ATALUKU CELEO SINGS BETTER THAN HIS BOSS  XML
Forum Index » African Music
Prof_Nuna

[Avatar]

How can you compare Werrason talking to Franco's? No comparison. Franco had presence and his compositions really suited to his singing which is much much better than any effort from Werrason. Werrason can sing to his style of music and his voice can also be sweet but to his style. Werrason also has an annoying way of calling mabanga. As though he just walk up from sleep or falling asleep (and forced to talk).
Bebe "C"

[Avatar]

Yvonne wrote:
SLY wrote:I think he has more melody in his voice than his boss Werrason,i feel if polished well,he could sing a few lines well than even the likes of Cuppucino! Yoka! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_RHYyV-TAk
Even if Celeo can sing it doesn't mean he sounds better than Werra... Cappuccino has a charming dark voice... he's the best Maison Mère dancer...

There are musicians who even if they talk in their albums we know for sure that they can sing example, Mopao, Le Grand Matier Luambo, Mwalimu Wemba,JB ........ But Werra has the baritone voice which has to be supported by the other voice groups. I love him but we definately know that when it comes to singing and i mean singing you all know what i am talking about so "LET"S NOT CALL A SPADE A BIG SPOON" .

SEXY MAMA
Alex

[Avatar]

Prof_Nuna wrote:How can you compare Werrason talking to Franco's? No comparison. Franco had presence and his compositions really suited to his singing which is much much better than any effort from Werrason. Werrason can sing to his style of music and his voice can also be sweet but to his style. Werrason also has an annoying way of calling mabanga. As though he just walk up from sleep or falling asleep (and forced to talk).

Have you ever said anything good about Werrason???

Make sure your words are gentle just in case you have to retract them
SLY

Prof_Nuna wrote:How can you compare Werrason talking to Franco's? No comparison.
Prof,i am not comparing Luambo's greatness to Werra's.Yes Franco talked in his music which was mainly sang by the likes of Madilu,Josky,Youlou etc.Franco spoke sense whilst Werra stops the sebenes to reintroduce and talk about Celeo,Roi David etc.
Ms. Congo16

[Avatar]

Is it true that Celeo has twins in paris along with a wife. I've heard lots of people call him papa mapasa.

Bana maisonmere nde. Igwe azali.
aim icon
Heri

[Avatar]

Where did Werrason announce to anybody that he wanted to be singer? He has always maintained that he wants to make people happy (kosepelisa nzoto), meaning that he is an entertainer. All this is meant to rank him lower than JB. If you ask me, both Werra & JB rank very low when it comes to singing.

Thank you though Ms Congo16. For once somebody is talking something positive about a musician's life. I was wondering when Afromix will change its name to the African National Enquirer. Anyways, here is a pic of Celeo and his gorgeous twins (mapasa). Yes, his family lives in France.

Source: http://www.werrason.org/artistes.php?id_musi=6

Tamando

[Avatar]

Alex wrote:
Prof_Nuna wrote:How can you compare Werrason talking to Franco's? No comparison. Franco had presence and his compositions really suited to his singing which is much much better than any effort from Werrason. Werrason can sing to his style of music and his voice can also be sweet but to his style. Werrason also has an annoying way of calling mabanga. As though he just walk up from sleep or falling asleep (and forced to talk).

you are probably going to say you didn't "hear" him say Werra's voice is sweet in his style of music.
I actually think Werra has a very good voice though not a good singer.
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Tamando wrote:
Alex wrote:

you are probably going to say you didn't "hear" him say Werra's voice is sweet in his style of music.
I actually think Werra has a very good voice though not a good singer.

...and he can play almost all musical instruments...true muscian...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Heri wrote:Where did Werrason announce to anybody that he wanted to be singer? He has always maintained that he wants to make people happy (kosepelisa nzoto), meaning that he is an entertainer. All this is meant to rank him lower than JB. If you ask me, both Werra & JB rank very low when it comes to singing.

Thank you though Ms Congo16. For once somebody is talking something positive about a musician's life. I was wondering when Afromix will change its name to the African National Enquirer. Anyways, here is a pic of Celeo and his gorgeous twins (mapasa). Yes, his family lives in France.

...proud daddy...nice pic.
Ms. Congo16

[Avatar]

AAAWWWWWWHHHHH THAT IS ADORABLE. I LOVE TO SEE A MAN INVOLVED IN HIS FAMILIES LIFE. THAT IS BEAUTIFUL.

aim icon
Yvonne

[Avatar]

Ms. Congo16 wrote:AAAWWWWWWHHHHH THAT IS ADORABLE. I LOVE TO SEE A MAN INVOLVED IN HIS FAMILIES LIFE. THAT IS BEAUTIFUL.
Ms Congo, you are wise for your age...

cute pic...

KAISARI

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote:
Heri wrote:Where did Werrason announce to anybody that he wanted to be singer? He has always maintained that he wants to make people happy (kosepelisa nzoto), meaning that he is an entertainer. All this is meant to rank him lower than JB. If you ask me, both Werra & JB rank very low when it comes to singing.

...proud daddy of Mapacha...nice pic Daktari.
SLY

Heri wrote:All this is meant to rank him lower than JB.
This topic is about Celeo being a good singer not about JB Mpiana,apart from yourself,who else is talking about JB in this thread?
Ms. Congo16

[Avatar]

Thank you Ms. Yvonne. I like to think so myself.

aim icon
Heri

[Avatar]

SLY wrote:
Heri wrote:All this is meant to rank him lower than JB.
This topic is about Celeo being a good singer not about JB Mpiana,apart from yourself,who else is talking about JB in this thread?
WHY DIDN'T YOU REPRIMAND EMO FOR BRINGING UP CALUDJI? IS YOUR CULTURE OF HATING SMART WOMEN CREEPING UP ON YOU AGAIN?

Maybe if you went to Medical School like I did, somebody would've taught you that the human ear is the most unreliable sensory organ, so you wouldn't waste your time coaching anybody how to listen to music or who sings better than whom. That's why HEARSAY is disallowed in court, since there is no telling whether you really transduce what you heard or acting upon your hallucinations. My posts go according to my level of knowledge, so excuse me for not sinking to your level in exploration of African men who are BEAUTIFIED by Koffi and wearing thongs.

FYI, I have enough comprehension to know that the way every person's ear converts sound waves into nerve impulses is as unique as a person's fingerprints and very different with each listener. Smart people have figured that out a long time ago, that's why there are diverse music genres and to each person his own. You still go on and on about how Heritier can't sing, Lacoste can't sing, Werra can't sing, Shiko can't sing, this one sings better than this one. Who gave you an auditory test to determine whether you are not the one with a hearing problem?

We all know that in the domain of the mind subjectivity reigns. Since you prefer JB, all your negativity is perceived as an attempt to chip everybody down so as to leave one person standing, JB. Do you wonder why judges never rule on their relatives or enemies? So you don't have to mention JB, logic tells us that no one can quantify the actions of the brain to detach oneself from biased emotions. Nobody can help you in your quest to use forums for your EGO TRIPS, but you can't teach smart people how to elicit their own subjective responses to music appreciation.

I USED TO THINK THAT I WAS WAY OFF BASE. BUT A SMART MAN WITH NO FISH TO FRY VALIDATED YOUR TYPE AT ONCE: AFRICAN TROUBLEMAKER!

Forum Index » African Music
Go to: