[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
WERRASON'S BEST GIRL DANCERS IN THE HISTORY OF CONGO  XML
Forum Index » African Music
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Heri wrote:
KAISARI wrote:so when are u gonna bring them to the land of the free Heri...seeing is believing you know...i got my benjamins ready...
Kaisari, I learned two valuable lessons on these forums: 1) Never respond to provocation; 2) Never count your chickens before they are hatched; but things are looking pretty good. We still have to make sure that a CD is on the sales shelf at Stern's before taking the ultimate plunge.

guess i will have to settle for Baby black and his 'two new chicks"for the time bieng...they r sure to come to New Jeru...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
KAISARI

[Avatar]

...Was jus watching one of Nsimba's dancers- Olivia...fleeexible ...definately up there with WMM's quadra...

Ms. Congo16

[Avatar]

I know wich girl your talkin about surprisingly he had some really good dancers in his concert.

Bana maisonmere nde. Igwe azali.
aim icon
KAISARI

[Avatar]

saw two of them up close when he came to new Amsterdam...

Heri

[Avatar]

Since Werrason's videos fascinate people (especially Bibisia) to the tune of 3000 hits, here are two more videos of Igwe's tour:

Rennes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3wYK7SzMLI

Bordeaux:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D57iUf34yyE
Ms. Congo16

[Avatar]

I love the new butt dance that is my new junk

aim icon
DavidN

[Avatar]

Heri wrote:Werrason's best girl dancers in the history of Congo (maybe next to Fioti-Fioti). No pimping unsightly fat here!
Enjoy!

I did thoroughly enjoy. Thanks. And THANK YOU for posting with them the name of the concert. Now I know what DVDs to buy.
I wish everyone would do that or name the DVD would be better. Want to promote the music? That's the way. Name the name!
Bebe "C"

[Avatar]

In addition ,it would be wise to say that they join the list of best dancers !
Damn it where were they days of Fifi ?? Guys go back to koffi videos from Loi ,Ultimatum and the list is on. Werra dancers are just but a few of them.
Let us not call a spade a big spoon, Jb has best dancers too who also join the hall of fame. .
Bibisya can dance but she is not pretty, Werra has one dark beautiful girl in Sous sol who dances better than Bi

SEXY MAMA
Ms. Congo16

[Avatar]

unh I believe the dark gal you are reffering too is Anya she is so gorgeous but I cant agree that she dances better than Bibicya. I think she's in a league of her own.

aim icon
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Bebe "C wrote: Jb has best dancers too who also join the hall of fame. .

...JB'S only hall of famer is with Sarko...

EMO75

[Avatar]

Ms. Congo16 wrote:unh I believe the dark gal you are reffering too is Anya she is so gorgeous but I cant agree that she dances better than Bibicya. I think she's in a league of her own.

Hey this is what i call beauty. Y is she a dancer 4 that matter. Was suppose to be a Chief Executive Officer of a Corporate Firm or something!!!! . Once in BCBG - Anti-terro,, she looked even ''lovelier''.

¨In case u are a condemed person, kindly come over for a spray of Parco Rabanne so that all them that have condemed u give u a benefit of doubt¨

source: EMO Parco Rabanne
[Email] [WWW]
Ms. Congo16

[Avatar]

That is very true. She shouldnt have to be limited to just being a dancer but the truth of the matter is that there are very few jobs in congo let alone executive jobs to give to these women and dancing for these bands all though do not pay much allow them to take care thier families and see all over the world. They have houses and cars bigger and better then thier poor families have ver had by doing this.

aim icon
Le Grand Sapeur

[Avatar]

Ms. Congo16 wrote:unh I believe the dark gal you are reffering too is Anya she is so gorgeous but I cant agree that she dances better than Bibicya. I think she's in a league of her own.
Looking at Anya dancing in Wenge MM concerts including the bonus clips,she loves dancehall music,she is flexible and very beautiful and not suitable for her current job just like EMO says,she should leave it to tarts like Bibicya(who is my other sweetheart) i adore her.

BORN LEADER,MWANA MBOKA
BOKESENI EZALI!!
Alex

[Avatar]

Le Grand Sapeur wrote:
Looking at Anya dancing in Wenge MM concerts including the bonus clips,she loves dancehall music,she is flexible and very beautiful and not suitable for her current job just like EMO says,she should leave it to tarts like Bibicya(who is my other sweetheart) i adore her.

Is it really fair to brand Bibicya a tart? I agree she is a public figure and so is open to ridicule but........................

Make sure your words are gentle just in case you have to retract them
Le Grand Sapeur

[Avatar]

Alex wrote:Is it really fair to brand Bibicya a tart? I agree she is a public figure and so is open to ridicule but........................
It's only humour Alex,she is still my secret lover!!

BORN LEADER,MWANA MBOKA
BOKESENI EZALI!!

Forum Index » African Music
Go to: