[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
PROBLEMS IN THE HOUSE OF WENGE MAISON MERE  XML
Forum Index » African Music
Heri

[Avatar]

All BCBG fanatics who hate Igwe don't need to send memo that says so. They just engage in their pathetic juvenile behavior of picking at every minutia and spamming the forum with their hatred. If y'all want to educate us about Igwe, how many of his accomplishments have you posted? Zero, zilch, nada! Saying that Igwe's wife is ugly is nothing but hate. Calling Bibicia is tart is hate. Saying that Lynda has a repulsive belly spells hate. Heritier this Kapaya the evil man and Mogratana steals licks from God knows who, blah, blah, blah, is all hate.

Go down the street to and tell an ugly woman so and see if she'll say thank you. She'll only curse you for being so full of hate! And this entire wrath is due to the fact that JB hanged himself with his own inappropriate conduct and Igwe managed to beat him. People are calling me from Paris and protest as to why I let this crap go on and on like this without a rebuttal. One even said: Finga Mokonzi na bango, meaning that trash their boss too. Well I don't need to. He already did a good job of that all by himself by allegedly trafficking in his own people.

I have said a million times that every musician has his own skeletons. Since you chose to empty Igwe's closet, how about JB's too? If what you are doing is OK by telling the truth, why do y'all get angry whenever I mention a drunk? I am still searching for the article where he got so wasted and vomited on Anya.
Tamando

[Avatar]

Paulina wrote:They were all supposed to have returned to Kinshasa last Tuesday, but some bandmembers are still in Europe... the rumors are not yet confirmed but it seems several bandmembers have run away... the names mentioned are Anya Star, Bibicya, Celeo Scram, Heritier, Kakol, Flam Kapaya and Roi David... we don't know the details yet but we hear these people were not or not enough getting paid... we've also heard the runaways will join Lacoste and start a new band... this reminds us of the past when Bill Clinton ran away and took Ferre and JDT with him...

If they have all left, then Werra's immediate problem would be whether to include or take off their contributions in his world music album. In the long run, they will all be replaced, but he will be very much affected if Kapaya wasn't there anymore.

To some of us, it is great news that Anya Star is now a free agent! I am already preparing my plan of action as I write!
Tamando

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote:THE TITAN(IC) will remain afloat...if Jb's weight and departure couldn't do it b4 this is nothing...the tree has to branch out... all the best for these students of hardknocks...

Werra defected from Wenge Musica BCBG 4x4
EMO75

[Avatar]

Tamando wrote:
KAISARI wrote:THE TITAN(IC) will remain afloat...if Jb's weight and departure couldn't do it b4 this is nothing...the tree has to branch out... all the best for these students of hardknocks...

Exactly. It was werrason that defected. It could not have med sense for JB who had become famous with his FIRE OF LOVE album to defect. It was Ngiama. But that is not the debate here. The debate is the product of poeple diverting away from the thread saying JB is a drunk and saying those that said werra's wife was not good looking hate werrason.

Some poeple cant be invited to a formal meeting as they can surely spoil it b4 it even starts. I wonder were they work.

¨In case u are a condemed person, kindly come over for a spray of Parco Rabanne so that all them that have condemed u give u a benefit of doubt¨

source: EMO Parco Rabanne
[Email] [WWW]
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Tamando wrote:

...The 4x4 engine stayed intact it was the drunk driver that fled the scene...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
Le Grand Sapeur

[Avatar]

Watarambler,you're talking absolute crap,the issue is about Werrason,EMO diverting to talk about JB doesn't mean we hate Werrason or Bibicya who i jokingly referred to as a tart,just shut the hell up and stop talking about people phoning you from Paris,who the hell do you think you are,flippin hell woman,go to hell with your lunacy,you think you can defend Werrason's impotence in management,phone JB and tell him what you want,he is not us so if he drinks his brains out that's his business,he still manages to beat them all with powerful releases and he is reigning like always!!

BORN LEADER,MWANA MBOKA
BOKESENI EZALI!!
Werra

[Avatar]

Heri wrote:People are calling me from Paris and protest as to why I let this crap go on and on like this without a rebuttal. One even said: Finga Mokonzi na bango, meaning that trash their boss too.

Oyo lingi biso?..............Aya
Tamando

[Avatar]

Werra wrote:
Heri wrote:People are calling me from Paris and protest as to why I let this crap go on and on like this without a rebuttal. One even said: Finga Mokonzi na bango, meaning that trash their boss too.

is this what she wrote? i nolonger bother reading further than the first paragragh of what she writes. the first few lines always tell me what to expect from the rest of the post.
Tamando

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote:
...The 4x4 engine stayed intact it was the drunk driver that fled the scene...

more like, three passengers were thrown out of the wagon (two of whom helped build the wagon Applause for Nsone though. The fall was hard, but he still got up to be where he is today
Prof_Nuna

[Avatar]

Truth is some of us are permanent Wenge fans whether Herri likes it or not. Means first and foremost we want to ensure that Wenge groups rule until they retire. Werrason and JB need each other. Both have propelled the industry to higher levels than ever before and fans inboth camps are still on fire. Both feed off each others energy. I like that Roi David but I felt that he is being limited in his role. At first I thought that he and Celeo would create the combo resembling Bill/Celeo.
Paulina

[Avatar]

Prof_Nuna wrote:Means first and foremost we want to ensure that Wenge groups rule until they retire.

I like that Roi David but I felt that he is being limited in his role.
Prof Nuna, I agree, in times like these we Werrasoniques and you BCBG-iques should stick together...

I hear the reason for Roi David leaving was bcoz our hot tempered Werra had slapped the atalaku...

RAM DANCE Congo2000
Heri

[Avatar]

Nobody is stopping anybody from loving their idol; whether he's a drunk or not. However, some cultures, especially those with a lot of Islamic influence, do not condone drunks and others do. So the same free speech that allows one to shove their drunk idol down people's throats at every post (instead of music), gives another the same right to hold that drunk idol in contempt.

And all this Wenge Clan coming together because Igwe allegedly slapped Roi sounds bizarre. There is a war going on between the 4th and 5th generations and there are too many stories being peddled around. Funny how all of Igwe's slapping started to occur in Europe and not in Kin. Maybe this has to do with Igwe beating Fally (who came second) as the top star to represent Congo in Africa:

Congo-Kinshasa: Retained among best the stars African - Werrason will represent the DRC in Masa 2007
http://fr.allafrica.com/stories/200705210581.html
Alex

[Avatar]

Heri wrote:... And this entire wrath is due to the fact that JB hanged himself with his own inappropriate conduct ... by allegedly trafficking in his own people.

I will like to think that all top musicians are guilty of the Ngulu biz....Or is there something we are missing

Heri wrote:... I am still searching for the article where he got so wasted and vomited on Anya.

I am very much interested in this article. Is that Anya switched to WMM
Ronald

[Avatar]

Well whatever, I don't think Werrason will be much affected by it all and will come back strongly, he is one of the best in Congo period.

Le Grand Sapeur

[Avatar]

Ronald wrote:Well whatever, I don't think Werrason will be much affected by it all and will come back strongly, he is one of the best in Congo period.
Yes Ron,he's got the cash to hire fresh and even better blood.

In the pic u've posted,he looks like the real igwe when it's hunting at nite,is it flash from the camera into his eyes!

BORN LEADER,MWANA MBOKA
BOKESENI EZALI!!

Forum Index » African Music
Go to: