[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Palpitation Totale - Bill Clinton  XML
Forum Index » African Music
Le Grand Sapeur

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote:...exactly...and like Ferre its still good...problem is somebody(like IGWE) has to bring it out right...
Am sure Baby's dad,Ndombe Opetum and his friend Lutumba Le Poete also played a major role in polishing the boy,i remember Werra himself in an interview with digitalcongo said something like this around the time A la queu leu leu came out,Baby's song was typical T.P.O.K music.

BORN LEADER,MWANA MBOKA
BOKESENI EZALI!!
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Le Grand Sapeur wrote:
KAISARI wrote:...exactly...and like Ferre its still good...problem is somebody(like IGWE) has to bring it out right...
Am sure Baby's dad,Ndombe Opetum and his friend Lutumba Le Poete also played a major role in polishing the boy,i remember Werra himself in an interview with digitalcongo said something like this around the time A la queu leu leu came out,Baby's song was typical T.P.O.K music.

...HMMMM i wonder where they were coz his album was nowhere near O.K leave alone WMM...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...

Forum Index » African Music
Go to: