[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
FALLY IPUPA IS NOT MARRIED YET  XML
Forum Index » African Music
Author Message
Yvonne

[Avatar]
Joined: 21/01/2007 23:07:25
Messages: 397
Offline



Fally Ipupa is not married yet, but there is a woman in his life...

Ms. Congo16

[Avatar]

Joined: 01/02/2007 00:58:05
Messages: 397
Offline

So him and this Nana charecterd arn't married. I heard that he married her back in Congo the traditional way. Like he gave the fa,ily money and stuff, I don't know if you guys in your countries do the same but I'm sure so.

Bana maisonmere nde. Igwe azali.
aim icon
Bebe "C"

[Avatar]

Joined: 31/01/2007 01:52:30
Messages: 272
Offline

We all know that it is a matter of time before Nana will be history.
yeah you know what i mean ? Unless she wants to travel with him everywhere he goes otherwise at this rate with all the love and attention he is getting from women mmmm...... i won't be surprised if he decided to be generous to them girls. Well this is normal so it's nothing new.

SEXY MAMA
Yvonne

[Avatar]
Joined: 21/01/2007 23:07:25
Messages: 397
Offline

Ms. Congo16 wrote:I heard that he married her back in Congo the traditional way.
Married in the traditional way, but not yet legally...

Yvonne

[Avatar]
Joined: 21/01/2007 23:07:25
Messages: 397
Offline

Bebe "C wrote:We all know that it is a matter of time before Nana will be history.
Fally is a good man, he will be faithful to her... he said When I will be with a woman I will not be the man who goes out with his friends for a drink by 02.00 or 03.00 in the morning, I want to be with her and talk to her, I will have much respect for my woman...

KAISARI

[Avatar]

Joined: 09/02/2007 05:44:14
Messages: 949
Offline

Yvonne wrote:
Bebe "C wrote:We all know that it is a matter of time before Nana will be history.
Fally is a good man, he will be faithful to her... he said When I will be with a woman I will not be the man who goes out with his friends for a drink by 02.00 or 03.00 in the morning, I want to be with her and talk to her, I will have much respect for my woman...

...when a men lie its for a good honourable reason ...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
Yvonne

[Avatar]
Joined: 21/01/2007 23:07:25
Messages: 397
Offline

KAISARI wrote:...when a men lie its for a good honourable reason ...
No matter how many women Fally will have he will stay loyal to his wife... of course she better not find out...

KAISARI

[Avatar]

Joined: 09/02/2007 05:44:14
Messages: 949
Offline

Yvonne wrote:
KAISARI wrote:...when a men lie its for a good honourable reason ...
No matter how many women Fally will have he will stay loyal to his wife... of course she better not find out...

...honourable excuse ...however i still think women are the best at playing the game...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
Yvonne

[Avatar]
Joined: 21/01/2007 23:07:25
Messages: 397
Offline

KAISARI wrote:...honourable excuse ...however i still think women are the best at playing the game...
Not the smart ones... the clever ones... there's a difference in interpretation...

KAISARI

[Avatar]

Joined: 09/02/2007 05:44:14
Messages: 949
Offline

Yvonne wrote:
KAISARI wrote:...honourable excuse ...however i still think women are the best at playing the game...
Not the smart ones... the clever ones... there's a difference in interpretation...

...yeah a smart will fall for the honourable excuse...a smart woman will disguise her cleverness and come up with a honourable excuse of her own...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
Yvonne

[Avatar]
Joined: 21/01/2007 23:07:25
Messages: 397
Offline

KAISARI wrote:...yeah a smart will fall for the honourable excuse...
No no no, a smart woman will never accept any excuse... a clever woman will have whatever reasons to accept...

KAISARI wrote:...a smart woman will disguise her cleverness and come up with a honourable excuse of her own...
I've just decided I want to be wise instead of smart...

KAISARI

[Avatar]

Joined: 09/02/2007 05:44:14
Messages: 949
Offline



I've just decided I want to be wise instead of smart...
... wise-up now thats clever...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
Yvonne

[Avatar]
Joined: 21/01/2007 23:07:25
Messages: 397
Offline

KAISARI wrote:... wise-up now thats clever...
Your wife or girlfriend probably stand no chance with you...

KAISARI

[Avatar]

Joined: 09/02/2007 05:44:14
Messages: 949
Offline

Yvonne wrote:
KAISARI wrote:... wise-up now thats clever...
Your wife or girlfriend probably stand no chance with you...

...she wised-up after years of attempts to tame the Emp...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
Yvonne

[Avatar]
Joined: 21/01/2007 23:07:25
Messages: 397
Offline

Emperor wrote: ...she wised-up after years of attempts to tame the Emp...
Unfruitful years...
26/02/2007 Emperor wrote:...them Liberians are flexible

 
Forum Index » African Music
Go to: