[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Koffi Olomide - Werrason concert still on  XML
Forum Index » African Music
Ronald

[Avatar]

It now seems that the Koffi Olomide - Werrason concert in Paris will take place as scheduled, Werrason had confirmed it.
KAISARI

[Avatar]

...good news...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
Michael

[Avatar]

Clash of the titans
strell

Michael wrote:
Clash of the titans
it wont happen werra himself said it on his interview on radio panic.he clearly said that his fans amongst which,didnt want anything to do with koffi.anyone that knows congolese music can testify of al koffi's conflict,from franco to wazekua,fally and werra today.the guy is a great artist period,anyone that want some stability wouldnt mix with koffi,it like dancing with the devil.by the way badive,who is the 1 that wanted the show to happen is the 1 that came back with this story.meanwhile werra himself already declined on air
Chat Noir

[Avatar]

strell wrote:it wont happen ....

I too don't believe it will happen. Badive will work hard to generate interest through controversy.
Ronald

[Avatar]

There is even a new poster for this concert, I really am curious of the outcome:

strell

Ronald wrote:There is even a new poster for this concert, I really am curious of the outcome:

yeah let just wait and see.wmmm is going back in drc,in may,i doubt that they will come back just for that show.if the concert doesnt take place,like i suspect,it might just be the beginning of trouble between badive and werra,while if badive was still in good term with jb
strell

Ronald wrote:There is even a new poster for this concert, I really am curious of the outcome:

a jb-koffi concert,since the 2 are in good terms might have create more excitment.what funny is that 1 can sence badive is not only to make money out of those 2,but also to make a name for himself.instead of strugling 2 bring 2 enemies together why not first start by 2 'fr
strell

2 so called 'friend' together.papa wemba and koffi have released one of the greatest album in congolese music history 'wake up',an album for which they never toured,so why not have a 'wake up' concert at the OLYMPIA for 50 euro?
Paulina

[Avatar]

strell wrote:a jb-koffi concert,since the 2 are in good terms might have create more excitment.what funny is that 1 can sence badive is not only to make money out of those 2,but also to make a name for himself.instead of strugling 2 bring 2 enemies together why not first start by 2 'fr
Koffi - Werrason was already difficult, how would they ever realise a Werrason - JB?!?

RAM DANCE Congo2000
Chat Noir

[Avatar]

strell wrote:papa wemba and koffi have released one of the greatest album in congolese music history 'wake up',an album for which they never toured,so why not have a 'wake up' concert at the OLYMPIA for 50 euro?

Nice idea but Koffi would not want to associate himself on a shared billing with Wemba whilst Wemba is "down on his luck".

If Koffi was to appear with Wemba he would want to make it look like he was helping the poor old fellow out - which is exactly what Wemba is always trying to do. Wemba loves to make it look like he is helping everyone - but what he is really doing is to try and confirm his dominant position. Sadly he is not able to do that anymore.
strell

Koffi - Werrason was already difficult, how would they ever realise a Werrason - JB?!? i meant jb and koffi.chat noir having acknowledge the fact that a guy like koffi,has more in mind than music and peace,you surely should understand why werra's fans are excited about that event,bcz truly a koffi-wemba would have been a nice one
Chat Noir

[Avatar]

It doesn't matter who Koffi hooks up with - he will want to come out as the dominant figure. He certainly over-powered Wemba on Wake Up.

And Koffi + Werra: as strong as Werra is I don't see him matching Koffi for on-stage charisma - not that I believe the concert will happen.

As for Koffi & JB. JB has the voice but sadly he has zilch personality in comparison to Koffi.
EMO75

[Avatar]

Paulina wrote:

Koffi - Werrason was already difficult, how would they ever realise a Werrason - JB?!?

A JB and Werrason concert can never b realised because JB will definately make werrasn uncormfortable.

¨In case u are a condemed person, kindly come over for a spray of Parco Rabanne so that all them that have condemed u give u a benefit of doubt¨

source: EMO Parco Rabanne
[Email] [WWW]
Chat Noir

[Avatar]

EMO75 wrote:
A JB and Werrason concert can never b realised because JB will definately make werrasn uncormfortable.

On the contrary - Werrason is far ahead of JB in a Congolese music hierarchical concept. Despite JB having a better voice than Werra it would be Werra who takes the lead role in this imaginary concert. In the same way that Koffi would lead Werra should that unlikely concert actually take place.

Forum Index » African Music
Go to: