[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
WERRASON'S BEST GIRL DANCERS IN THE HISTORY OF CONGO  XML
Forum Index » African Music
Heri

[Avatar]

Werrason's best girl dancers in the history of Congo (maybe next to Fioti-Fioti). No pimping unsightly fat here!

BIBISIA - ANYA - GISELE - LINDA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=v_m9lPYdB8g

http://youtube.com/watch?v=boHY3eu0VFE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YugME77jTb4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4-UGmPQhEx0

This is dedicated to Afromix unregistered guests and visitors. True lovers of music sans polemique. Enjoy!
KAISARI

[Avatar]

so when are u gonna bring them to the land of the free Heri...seeing is believing you know...i got my benjamins ready...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
Ms. Congo16

[Avatar]

I've been saying this for so long. Those four girls plus Kadogo are the best dancers I've ever seen come out of Congo. They are magnificent.

Bana maisonmere nde. Igwe azali.
aim icon
Antony

Ms. Congo16 wrote:I've been saying this for so long. Those four girls plus Kadogo are the best dancers I've ever seen come out of Congo. They are magnificent.
Sorry, but I don't think they're all that.

I've seen loads of better dancers. But that's just my opinion!
Chat Noir

[Avatar]

Antony wrote:
I've seen loads of better dancers. But that's just my opinion!

I've been out with better dancers! But that's just a fact!
Advocate

[Avatar]

Bibisia is top notch.

STRICTLY WERRASONIQUE
Prof_Nuna

[Avatar]

It would be nice to say that they are very good dancers. But to say that they are the best to have ever come out of Congo is denigrading to the Congolese music industry. This also applies to quotes like "the best ever; the best recorded ever etc. etc." There is really no such thing. I have most of Werrason videos and may be I have to watch again and again to appreciate the dancing. I just recall those girls dancing in AG, and that group/cast at Bercy was terrific.
Prof_Nuna

[Avatar]

By the way, talking about dancers. Does anybody what happened to those four boys (in white tee shirts) in Victoria Eleison's Mboka Mboka? And the girls - two or four of them also?
Ms. Congo16

[Avatar]

Well as of right now I see no other congolese female dancers in the industry being better than them. In my opinion they are the best dancers at the moment and well kept as well.

aim icon
Ms. Congo16

[Avatar]

They are beautiful and talented

aim icon
EMO75

[Avatar]

To be honest,, these girls cant beat Mama Yondo sister of the soukous stars. Even Monica of BCBG dances far much better,, its only that of late she has been unwell i hear.

¨In case u are a condemed person, kindly come over for a spray of Parco Rabanne so that all them that have condemed u give u a benefit of doubt¨

source: EMO Parco Rabanne
[Email] [WWW]
Ms. Congo16

[Avatar]

To be honest,, these girls cant beat Mama Yondo sister of the soukous stars. Even Monica of BCBG dances far much better,, its only that of late she has been unwell i hear.

Are you serious? Soukous star dancers better than the girls of Wenge Musica Maison Mere? Yondo sisters? That is absolutly ridiculous. These geils on any day would show any soukous dancer out. Straight embaress them. Those girls look at concerts of Werra and Koffi to get thier moves. As for BCBG'S Monica she's really good but in my eyes no where near as good as them. Put her on a stage with Bibicya or giselle and she's done.

aim icon
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Whatever happened to Zina i think she was the best ever WMM dancer...on any day she would burn out this four...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
Ms. Congo16

[Avatar]

Whatever happened to Zina i think she was the best ever WMM dancer...on any day she would burn out this four...

OH AND SHE AS WELL. I MUST SAY SHE IS VERY GOOD AT WHAT SHE DOES. I ALMOST LET HER SLIP THROUGH THE CRACKS.

aim icon
Heri

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote:so when are u gonna bring them to the land of the free Heri...seeing is believing you know...i got my benjamins ready...
Kaisari, I learned two valuable lessons on these forums: 1) Never respond to provocation; 2) Never count your chickens before they are hatched; but things are looking pretty good. We still have to make sure that a CD is on the sales shelf at Stern's before taking the ultimate plunge.

Forum Index » African Music
Go to: