[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
US BASED MILLIONARE SENEGALESE STAR AKON BUSTED FOR SEX ACT WITH MINOR  XML
Forum Index » African Music
Heri

[Avatar]

Asian American woman who caused Akon to be kicked out of over $1.5 million sponsorship tour:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZL1IHw6ea8

Outrage by all American feminists, including Paula Zanh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BnJeUnv3CU

Edited version of Belly Dancer with vulgar language degrading women removed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXusIq2h40Q

Verizon Pulls out of Stefani Tour over Akon Flap
http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/search/google/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003582103

First Don Imus then this, it looks like the days of the misogynist are numbered.
Heri

[Avatar]

Advocate

[Avatar]

What do you expect from an ex-con?

STRICTLY WERRASONIQUE
Werra

[Avatar]

Many people in Africa are having sex with the so called "minors"....whose definition of legal age is it?....a whiteman's?

Oyo lingi biso?..............Aya
KAISARI

[Avatar]

...all he had to do is marry her...with parents permission u can marry as low as 14...and had he moved to Utah may be her and couple of freinds...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
Prof_Nuna

[Avatar]

What a costly mistake? These guys should know! Even at 17 years and 11.5 months one can be charged with statutory rape. I do not think the assertion of parents' approval works here. It works only when both are minors, and sometimes colored/colored or whites/whites only. An African American teen is languishing in jail for statutory rape (according to news 60 minutes/48 hours it was not really rape) despite calls and adjustment in Georgia laws to protect kids in similar future situations.
EMO75

[Avatar]

I will not answer to this thread since the ''women factor'' is involved. It might just turn out to be a fashion contest.

¨In case u are a condemed person, kindly come over for a spray of Parco Rabanne so that all them that have condemed u give u a benefit of doubt¨

source: EMO Parco Rabanne
[Email] [WWW]
Ms. Congo16

[Avatar]

Many people in Africa are having sex with the so called "minors"....whose definition of legal age is it?....a whiteman's?

Thats so true. You dont even have to go as far as africa to see an african man with a much younger giel. I see it all the time. 26 year olds with 16 year olds. I guess to them its not that big of a deal because of the liberties to do so in thier country and I dont think its that bad either. If the two think that they can work it out then hey go for it. Everyone is different.

As far as Akon he straight OD'd on the girl. All that was so uncalled for, I think he was drunk or high and thats why he went so far. Was this a concert or some type of festival? If it was a concert what was the 15 year old doing there anyway.

But I'll tell you one thing I wouldnt mind if Fally did me like that.

Bana maisonmere nde. Igwe azali.
aim icon
Alex

[Avatar]

Heri wrote:

Asian American woman who caused Akon to be kicked out of over $1.5 million sponsorship tour:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZL1IHw6ea8

Outrage by all American feminists, including Paula Zanh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BnJeUnv3CU

Edited version of Belly Dancer with vulgar language degrading women removed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXusIq2h40Q

Verizon Pulls out of Stefani Tour over Akon Flap
http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/search/google/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003582103

First Don Imus then this, it looks like the days of the misogynist are numbered.

This is hypocrisy of the worst kind.

I don't hear similar outrage when gunmen go about shooting students or co-workers.

For starters, the girl should never have been at the concert. I don't hear anyone condenming her for that

I still maintain that if you do not like the music or the lyrics, then don't buy it.

As for the jibe that he is an ex-convict that is plain cheap. He currently sells records and concerts for a living now. People should stop judging him on his past
Papa_PCM

I had never heard of Akon before...However, let me state that the girl went into an over-18 club, got on stage and did a simulated sex thing on stage. Whose fault is it? Hers of course, why did she lie about her age? How was he supposed to know that she was underage?
cappuccinowerrasonlover12

[Avatar]

This is old news... Besides, to alot of people age is nothing but a number. The only place I've known that is illegal for adults to mess with minors is the U.S.A.
KAISARI

[Avatar]

cappuccinowerrasonlover12 wrote:This is old news... Besides, to alot of people age is nothing but a number. The only place I've known that is illegal for adults to mess with minors is the U.S.A.

...16 will get you 20...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
Heri

[Avatar]

Papa_PCM wrote:I had never heard of Akon before...However, let me state that the girl went into an over-18 club, got on stage and did a simulated sex thing on stage. Whose fault is it? Hers of course, why did she lie about her age? How was he supposed to know that she was underage?

Ignorance of the law is no defense in criminal negligence. I guess you'll now claim you didn't know that insulting a handicap person with mental illness is a hate crime. Go educate yourself under Tex. Code Crim. Proc. art. 42.014 (2002); Tex. Penal Code § 12.47 (2002). And Fabrice has already said that any criminal act in your jurisdiction is a crime in his site. Hate speech motivated by a person's disability is crime. Who is a mad woman with a wrinkly ass that you want your Congolese compatriot to dump? Is it a law abiding respected citizen of the USA paid by the Federal Govt since 1987?

Why should she live in peace for 20 years until 2007, when JB Mpiana is trying to get a visa to the USA and all of a sudden she is been trashed? Maybe Afrika Yetu and Homeland Security need to be alerted about these Congolese immigrants like PC Mpondolo in Dallas, Texas who harass people and try to import their gender-hating Idi-Amin-Mobutu mentality into the USA. If y'all think that you can stalk me from forum to forum to forum just because your Zairian men were stranded in Houston and I was a lady enough to bail them out and you have the right punish me? Think again
cappuccinowerrasonlover12

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote:
cappuccinowerrasonlover12 wrote:This is old news... Besides, to alot of people age is nothing but a number. The only place I've known that is illegal for adults to mess with minors is the U.S.A.

...16 will get you 20...

LOL Only here...
Bebe "C"

[Avatar]

And it is rampant, now old men are going after little boys here in the USA
Well Akon news is old and he never had sex,they dirty danced in short.
He has more probs now he is being charged for attempted murder when he threw a white boy off the stage.He should know better.Like i say Africans should just remain Africans.Little fame and you mess up.

SEXY MAMA

Forum Index » African Music
Go to: