[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Were is G...  XML
Forum Index » African Music
EMO75

[Avatar]

Were is http://forum.afromix.org/en/user/profile/323.page

¨In case u are a condemed person, kindly come over for a spray of Parco Rabanne so that all them that have condemed u give u a benefit of doubt¨

source: EMO Parco Rabanne
[Email] [WWW]
Gentille

Finding NEMO........Kie kie kie.

Sup NEMO!! How may I not help you?!!!! Kie die n'.....lol
Heri

[Avatar]

Like here maybe? Wonderful contribution to African music!
Oooooooooooooooooh! Humor on Afromix is so much fun!

http://forum.afromix.org/en/posts/listByUser/20/323.page
http://forum.afromix.org/en/posts/listByUser/40/323.page
http://forum.afromix.org/en/posts/listByUser/60/323.page
http://forum.afromix.org/en/posts/listByUser/80/323.page
Gentille

Oooohhh! Love u too Sweet W, love u too!
Heri

[Avatar]

Unfortunately, I don't go for tainted love, especially from one who is so disgusted by one's own ego to the point of deleting one's own posts. But I will tell you a story about SHAKA ZULU and why he was the most successful warrior in Africa. He never started a war he couldn't win, because he couldn't stand the thought of someday facing the ones that he tried so hard to destroy and failed. So he only fought the weak ones and befriended the stronger ones.

Take a lesson from George Bush. One never wins by instigating fights on somebody else's territory who can call his own shots. If one tries and loses, he creates his own worst enemy for life by hating himself for even trying or he'll waste his time trying to settle the score with multiple identities. That's how some Americans feel right now; since they never learned anything from Vietnam. Be smarter the second time around and stick to enjoying African music. Adios!
Gentille

You are really a "Sweet Watarambler"! Geez girl....Don't you ever get tired of fighting???! Shhhhhhh....Just calm down, sweety. It'll be Okay, its only me! C'mon now, deep breaths....Easy does it.

PS: Thanks for the advice btw! How much do I owe you Doc? But hang on, you dont need money from me, living in a Millionnaire's neighborhood and all, you rich girl you!!!
Le Grand Sapeur

[Avatar]

I just cannot believe some people's thirst for bickering!!!

BORN LEADER,MWANA MBOKA
BOKESENI EZALI!!
EMO75

[Avatar]

Le Grand Sapeur wrote:I just cannot believe some people's thirst for bickering!!!

I wish i was the administrator for this forum. I would have rendored some fingers worthless to log on.

¨In case u are a condemed person, kindly come over for a spray of Parco Rabanne so that all them that have condemed u give u a benefit of doubt¨

source: EMO Parco Rabanne
[Email] [WWW]
Heri

[Avatar]

No admin needed when people are mortified by their own posts enough to delete them. Plus nobody wants him to delete posts and save people from showcasing their idiocy. Let them stand 'cause the entire world needs to see what smart people have to deal with. And yes in the USA we fight scammers and ignorance and poverty and diseases. So the only people who feel threatened belong in that quartet. They started looking for back-up after all their provocative posts were ignored. The one who is chasing Watans, after others who attempted to tick me off with it failed miserably, must be the one seeking for a rematch. Unfortunately, winners don't cry foul. One, who single-handedly takes down four cyberbullies and wins, earns the honor to relax and enjoy African music. Nazolia bango QUATRE POINTS! Why jeopardize the score? Better luck next time!
Gentille

Heri Heri! Its realy my pleasure that Am ur source of amuzement 4this week! Wonder whats on ur agenda next week. . . .watch the space! Kie kie kie. . .lol. Glad I cul help
Bebe "C"

[Avatar]

Gentile what's up ?
Did you take a break too ? Well seems like someone sure wants you to break on outta here. I am glad you have mingin fans.
I still don't understand the creed some people live on !
Wars and wars damn !

SEXY MAMA
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Heri wrote: And yes in the USA we fight scammers and ignorance and poverty and diseases. So the only people who feel threatened belong in that quartet.

...USIJIFANYE KUWA KUKU MWEUPE...Princess...YA KALE HAYAPO...
EMO75

[Avatar]

Heri wrote:No admin needed when people are mortified by their own posts enough to delete them. Plus nobody wants him to delete posts and save people from showcasing their idiocy. Let them stand 'cause the entire world needs to see what smart people have to deal with. And yes in the USA we fight scammers and ignorance and poverty and diseases. So the only people who feel threatened belong in that quartet. They started looking for back-up after all their provocative posts were ignored. The one who is chasing Watans, after others who attempted to tick me off with it failed miserably, must be the one seeking for a rematch. Unfortunately, winners don't cry foul. One, who single-handedly takes down four cyberbullies and wins, earns the honor to relax and enjoy African music. Nazolia bango QUATRE POINTS! Why jeopardize the score? Better luck next time!

Who mentioned your name,, Who talked of Regional ideologies (USA),, Who talked of winning???

My Mum,, Can u have some form of behavior for a change. Look at your self once more. How many poeple do you laugh with here. I for one would have committed siucide if it were me. An island without any neighbour. Or worse an island on Mars.
[Email] [WWW]
Gentille

EMO75 wrote: ....Who mentioned your name,, Who talked of Regional ideologies (USA),, Who talked of winning???....

My Mum,, Can u have some form of behavior for a change. Look at your self once more.....
But anyway Ms, I dont get it! Why must everything be about you or a personal attack to you? Lets recap. Slowuuly this time!!!!! The thread was about Finding Nemo, eer I mean G, what I dont get is how you somehow manage to divert all the attention and made it all to be abt you ...as usual. Girl freind, please....move over!

Heri wrote:.. Unfortunately, winners don't cry foul.
Mmmmhahahaha!!! Yes Sweety you are right!! WINNERS NEVER EVER CRY FOUL!! kie kie
Heri wrote:..One, who single-handedly takes down four cyberbullies and wins, earns the honor to relax ...
Ati RELAX? Obviously english ain't ma first language! Is that what you think you are doing... RELAXED? Ati Relax, eish! lol
Gentille

Bebe "C wrote:Gentile what's up ?
Did you take a break too ? Well seems like someone sure wants you to break on outta here. I am glad you have mingin fans....
Girl, Wssup! Funny I was thinking of starting my own post of "Were is B..." kie kie kie...

Forum Index » African Music
Go to: