[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
KING KESTER'S GENERIQUE ONLINE:DEBARQUEMENT  XML
Forum Index » African Music
strell

I am glad to announce to the late sleepers that KING KESTER generique from LE JOUR LE PLUS LONG is avaible at the moment in his skyblog www.kingkester.skyblog.com If you cant sleep just go and dance to some COTAZO and PIGEON.Enjoy.
Ronald

[Avatar]

I don't think we will be disappointed by this, let's hope he will come to Europe to tour and promote his new cd, definitely something to look out for.
Advocate

[Avatar]

Something different but nice..

STRICTLY WERRASONIQUE
Le Grand Sapeur

[Avatar]

Impressive,i like Kester's standards in terms of sound quality.This will be my first album on CD from Kester,when i was back in africa,i used to have an old album of his on tape,i still remember the hits such as Nzinzi and i think a Primus promo song with the lines mela Primus.

Benda,simba,kota,keba is what we like to hear in sebenes,am sure advocate agrees with me so congrats to Kester for the job well done,Chat Noir,i see why you swear by Kester.

BORN LEADER,MWANA MBOKA
BOKESENI EZALI!!
Dr.Frank

The animateurs make too much noise (as usual) but Gianni (solo guitar) is fantastic!
Tamando

[Avatar]

excellent guitars. I love Victoria sebenes! some one has been listenning to WMMM. I'd say Gianni Mangoma's inspiration came from the Kapaya of temoignage... or maybe Mogratana, but the play style has Kapaya roots..and one or two Kapaya licks
EMO75

[Avatar]

Dr.Frank wrote:The animateurs make too much noise (as usual) but Gianni (solo guitar) is fantastic!

At first i used to think Kester was one of the Soukous Masters when we used to see the old days of poeple like Shimita El Diego.

This is what i call something to sooth your ear. Am waiting 4 this too.
[Email] [WWW]
Franckab2

once again n'kwa mambu has proved he stil remain the best congolese artist not only in songs but in seben as well.he's the artist who produce albums of high quality,he doesn't enter the studio just to get some money and buy second hand benz and make alot of noise on tv like others.it albums always educate he never sing rubish in his songs like others.that's why he said in one of his interview that he can not just produce alot of albums that don't make sense. it needs time he will take time like mikael jaxon.especially congolese ladies they prefer songs where they are singing man and woman in a bad way.if there's no rubish in the song they want like it.for example song "obergine" of koffi olomide and orgasy of fally ipupa.please guys tell me the meaning of those to songs.the animateurs the same thing.jb mpiana"esua esala pasi.werrason "kotisa bimisa" koffi don't even talk about him,before he writing good sons but now rubish and rubish.i don't if anyone has listened yet to alain and bouro mpela album "mortel comba"it's a album of a high quality but they don't talk talk about it maybe because there's no rubish but all the songs make sense.guys we mustsn't confuse love songs with rubish.Tamando let me tell you that janny mangoma inspiration came from japonais maladi before i said the same thing when i haven't listened to debarquement yet.one day i told me you play solo like kapaya he told me no,my inspiration came from japonais.today i can say he's wright.just try to listen to les marquis de maison mere u'll notice that his inspiration came from japonais.thank you king kester for the good work.

Heri

[Avatar]

Franckab2 wrote:....congolese ladies they prefer songs where they are singing man and woman in a bad way.if there's no rubish in the song they want like it.for example song "obergine" of koffi olomide and orgasy of fally ipupa.please guys tell me the meaning of those to songs.the animateurs the same thing.jb mpiana"esua esala pasi.werrason "kotisa bimisa" koffi don't even talk about him,before he writing good sons but now rubish and rubish.i don't if anyone has listened yet to alain and bouro mpela album "mortel comba"it's a album of a high quality but they don't talk talk about it maybe because there's no rubish but all the songs make sense.guys we mustsn't confuse love songs with rubish....
Non-Lingala speakers can't comprehend some of the vulgarity that comes out of the Atalaku's mouth. The worst offender is Bill Kalonji. - Mapumbu malembe le? - He doesn't name names but insinuates that another musician has puny sluggish balls. It goes on and on about how his Mbuji-Mayi has big "men" and how people go around bragging by showing a photocopy of him that is bogus. He then ogles the dancing chicks and shouts that this time you to put "it" in her and this time you pull "it" out of her - kotisa, bimisa - and the crowd goes wild with excitement. And then people have the audacity to come here and tell us Bill Kalonji is a superstar. He's only good for selling beer to the drunken masses in Kin, but his music content is worthless. One would never hear such crap from Emeneya.
KAISARI

[Avatar]

...different strokes for different folks...however its great to hear that legends are taking a page from Wenge HQ...the school of hardknocks...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
Ronald

[Avatar]

Farnck

You are right when you say that Alain and Bourro Mpela's album is great, infact it is areal classic, but don't write off the others, because they have all got something to offer although some more than others.
Gentille

Heri wrote:....Non-Lingala speakers can't comprehend some of the vulgarity that comes out of the Atalaku's mouth. .....insinuates that another musician has puny sluggish balls. It goes on and on about how his Mbuji-Mayi has big "men" and how people go around bragging by showing a photocopy of him that is bogus. He then ogles the dancing chicks and shouts that this time you to put "it" in her and this time you pull "it" out of her - kotisa, bimisa - and the crowd goes wild with excitement.....
Is this true? Shu!!!! I din't know it gets as DIRTY as that!! Heri... for once I agree with you!!!
Le Grand Sapeur

[Avatar]

Ah Mapumbu malembe le,ah libundi malembe le,kotisa bimisa,bimisa kotisa!!!Tsiaaaa Bill Clinton Mukeba Kalondji,Le Roi Ataluku de Congo,Mwana Mbuji Mayi!!

BORN LEADER,MWANA MBOKA
BOKESENI EZALI!!
Alex

[Avatar]

Heri wrote: Non-Lingala speakers can't comprehend some of the vulgarity that comes out of the Atalaku's mouth. The worst offender is Bill Kalonji. - Mapumbu malembe le? - He doesn't name names but insinuates that another musician has puny sluggish balls. .

Would you still take offence it is is true that another musician has puny sluggish balls

Heri wrote:
It goes on and on about how his Mbuji-Mayi has big "men" and how people go around bragging by showing a photocopy of him that is bogus. He then ogles the dancing chicks and shouts that this time you to put "it" in her and this time you pull "it" out of her - kotisa, bimisa - and the crowd goes wild with excitement. .

His vulgarity is no different to that portrayed in rap music or beamed live in film theaters. It is a free world and people can chose not to buy his music rather than complain about vulgarity

Heri wrote:
And then people have the audacity to come here and tell us Bill Kalonji is a superstar. He's only good for selling beer to the drunken masses in Kin, but his music content is worthless. .

If there are enough drunken masses to fill up Bercy, buy his CD, etc he qualifies as a superstar.

For crying out loud some of his lycris are no different to those from Eminem, 50 cents, blacky, Petit Pays, etc and they are all stars in their right

Make sure your words are gentle just in case you have to retract them
Gentille

Alex wrote:.....For crying out loud some of his lycris are no different to those from Eminem, 50 cents, blacky, Petit Pays, etc and they are all stars in their right...
Shu!! I dint know it gets that ugly! Atleast with (english) rap, we can pick up what they are saying and thus choose whether or not to listen to and/or buy those albums!! ! Sooo.... Congoliz music (lyrics) gets just as bad?!! Interesting!!!!

Forum Index » African Music
Go to: