[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Happy BirthDay JB Mpiana!  XML
Forum Index » African Music
Tamando

[Avatar]

Papa Cherie is 40yrs old today. Time to celebrate. Give us your favourite papa cherie music links let's shake some bee oh oh Tieeeeeee!

http://www.putfile.com/tamando

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=tamando

Paulina

[Avatar]

Petit Frère TRèS bON AnNiveRsAIrE

RAM DANCE Congo2000
Le Grand Sapeur

[Avatar]

Thanx Tamando for the reminder.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOUVERAIN,LEADEUR YA BA WENGE!!LIFE BEGINS AT 40 SO DRINK AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TONITE AND THROW UP IN WATARAMBLER'S FACE!!!!!!

hmmm,muenya!!!primus,leadeur ya ba biere!!!

By the way,i finally managed to lay my hands on an original copy of Bokeseni Ezali cd/dvd,it's a must buy for all BCBG lovers because of the bonus,it's concert that was held in Kinshasa and it's one of the best i have ever seen from BCBG,it's full of sebenes from Chemin De Fer.

JB has also started recruiting from the public like Werrason does,he recruited one good singer called Soso,he sounds just like Papa Wemba(maybe even better),the guy sang like i don't know,JB was forced to say Soso,see Rodger Ng'andu now(to sign his contract),JB also recruited some male and female dancers.During the concert,i also saw a new man on bass guitar so we have three in BCBG and i have a feeling this is why Sounda Bass got freaked out,it's like JB wants to overhaul his band but he doesn't wanna fire anyone so they are running away on their own i guess,just like Richard Mukena and Pathy Moleso who ran away probably due to the threat from Zulema and PATOU respectively.The sound is getting even better now,remember that Cedric and Geremie do the programming Moleso used to do.

The new animators have proved themselves as a major asset in the transformation of BCBG,i am now thirsty for Chemin De Fer after hearing those sebenes and calls in that bonus!!

BORN LEADER,MWANA MBOKA
BOKESENI EZALI!!
KAISARI

[Avatar]

happy born day...now JB can join Jigga @ his 40/40 club...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
EMO75

[Avatar]

LIFE STARTS AT 40. HPPY BDAY JB CHIEF OF THE WENGE CLAN. IF I COULD SING VERY WELL I WOULD HAVE SANG BYE BYE JULIE AS IT WAS AND STILL A CLASSIC TO BE PLAYED FOR YOU AT YOUR BDAY.

MORE SINGING FOR JB AND I WISH YOU MORE SWEET SINGING YRS TO SEE THE ENEMIES COMPLAIN MORE.

¨In case u are a condemed person, kindly come over for a spray of Parco Rabanne so that all them that have condemed u give u a benefit of doubt¨

source: EMO Parco Rabanne
[Email] [WWW]
EMO75

[Avatar]

Le Grand Sapeur wrote:Thanx Tamando for the reminder.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOUVERAIN,LEADEUR YA BA WENGE!!LIFE BEGINS AT 40 SO DRINK AS MUCH AS YOU CAN TONITE AND THROW UP IN WATARAMBLER'S FACE!!!!!!

hmmm,muenya!!!primus,leadeur ya ba biere!!!

By the way,i finally managed to lay my hands on an original copy of Bokeseni Ezali cd/dvd,it's a must buy for all BCBG lovers because of the bonus,it's concert that was held in Kinshasa and it's one of the best i have ever seen from BCBG,it's full of sebenes from Chemin De Fer.

JB has also started recruiting from the public like Werrason does,he recruited one good singer called Soso,he sounds just like Papa Wemba(maybe even better),the guy sang like i don't know,JB was forced to say Soso,see Rodger Ng'andu now(to sign his contract),JB also recruited some male and female dancers.During the concert,i also saw a new man on bass guitar so we have three in BCBG and i have a feeling this is why Sounda Bass got freaked out,it's like JB wants to overhaul his band but he doesn't wanna fire anyone so they are running away on their own i guess,just like Richard Mukena and Pathy Moleso who ran away probably due to the threat from Zulema and PATOU respectively.The sound is getting even better now,remember that Cedric and Geremie do the programming Moleso used to do.

The new animators have proved themselves as a major asset in the transformation of BCBG,i am now thirsty for Chemin De Fer after hearing those sebenes and calls in that bonus!!

Sly this time i am ready to send some money for Bokeseni Ezali. Does it have any bonus?? Or send me the song in soft copy.

Chemin Der Fer when is this going to be released??

¨In case u are a condemed person, kindly come over for a spray of Parco Rabanne so that all them that have condemed u give u a benefit of doubt¨

[Email] [WWW]
Le Grand Sapeur

[Avatar]

EMO75 wrote:Sly this time i am ready to send some money for Bokeseni Ezali. Does it have any bonus?? Or send me the song in soft copy.
I am trying to get software to burn dvd's,i regulary send some original copies to my family when i finish watching them but now i want to keep them for future reference so i will make you a copy for free if you don't mind,there is someone coming on 12 June so expect my phone call as soon i see him check in at Heathrow airport with my consignment of lopele!!

The Bokeseni Ezali dvd has a good bonus,read my review,JB the so called 'broke,beer bellied drunkard' is still recruiting and i wonder what Watarambler has to say about this broke big chap Souve.

When i watched the dvd again this morning,i noticed another new rhythm guitarist playing at the back of the main players.
EMO75 wrote:Chemin Der Fer when is this going to be released??
On Alain Bany and Michel's new JB website,JB promised to release an album every year after Kipe Ya Yo,the Bokeseni Ezali single was initially supposed to contain a few songs done with PPU and was supposed to come out around December 2007 and Chemin de Fer in June 2008 but now we don't know if it's gonna come early as JB has started marketing it vigourously,i can guarantee that you will like the new sebenes and calls from Cellulaire and the new 3 atalukus,Genta has also created new calls so it's Bon Chic Bon Genre for sure!!

BORN LEADER,MWANA MBOKA
BOKESENI EZALI!!
EMO75

[Avatar]

Le Grand Sapeur wrote:
EMO75 wrote:Sly this time i am ready to send some money for Bokeseni Ezali. Does it have any bonus?? Or send me the song in soft copy.
I am trying to get software to burn dvd's,i regulary send some original copies to my family when i finish watching them but now i want to keep them for future reference so i will make you a copy for free if you don't mind,there is someone coming on 12 June so expect my phone call as soon i see him check in at Heathrow airport with my consignment of lopele!!

The Bokeseni Ezali dvd has a good bonus,read my review,JB the so called 'broke,beer bellied drunkard' is still recruiting and i wonder what Watarambler has to say about this broke big chap Souve.

When i watched the dvd again this morning,i noticed another new rhythm guitarist playing at the back of the main players.
EMO75 wrote:Chemin Der Fer when is this going to be released??
On Alain Bany and Michel's new JB website,JB promised to release an album every year after Kipe Ya Yo,the Bokeseni Ezali single was initially supposed to contain a few songs done with PPU and was supposed to come out around December 2007 and Chemin de Fer in June 2008 but now we don't know if it's gonna come early as JB has started marketing it vigourously,i can guarantee that you will like the new sebenes and calls from Cellulaire and the new 3 atalukus,Genta has also created new calls so it's Bon Chic Bon Genre for sure!!

Pliz send it. My new number is 0978156974

[Email] [WWW]
Le Grand Sapeur

[Avatar]

EMO75 wrote:Pliz send it. My new number is 0978156974
Cool,i will call you but mudala iwe,kuti wabika shani number yobe,Wantans aku la kutumina fye lyonse!!

BORN LEADER,MWANA MBOKA
BOKESENI EZALI!!
Ronald

[Avatar]

Papa Cherie is 40yrs old today.

Yes Tamando this says it all, he is old, not young anymore.
KAISARI

[Avatar]

...time to leave the dancing to the dancers...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
rabetmaatari

Wow! What an "informative" site for an avid congolese music fan like me. I just happened on this site as i was surfing for anything new on JB. First things first! I am an big fan of Sulutani so let's get that out of the way.

As i was going through the topics, i found that i was really behind news as far as my love of Congolese music is concerned. I was shocked to learn that there have been a number of departures for BCBG with the latest one being the impeding departure of Sounda and that Mukena too has left. Can any one update me on the the BCBG's band members with pics if possible? And happy birthday Sulutani!
Tamando

[Avatar]

Welcome to the house Rabet. you can get the info and photos on JB's website http://www.jbmpiana.fr
Paulina

[Avatar]

Rabet, there're some pics of BCBG in concert in this thread on Congo2000 bcbg à birmingham par werra

RAM DANCE Congo2000
Tamando

[Avatar]

web translation.

Interesting to know:

Name: Mpiana
Post-Name: Tshituka
First name: Jean Bedel (JB)
Names of scene: Dad Cherished, Souverain 1st, Bin Adam, national Hero, Sulutani, Measuring unit, the man who put water in coconut, Maréchal Mukulu etc.
Place and date of birth: Kananga, June 02 1967
Son of Mpiana and Agnes Lusambo
made Studies: State diploma of humanities commercial and Administration.
Marital status: Married to Mrs. Sylvie Mulumba and father of several children.
Musical course: Wenge Musica BCBG 4X4 Any ground and Wenge BCBG, its own orchestra.
Preferred high-speed motorboats: All those which seek the perfection
best memories: The gold disc obtained with the album Feux of the amour, the concerts delivered in various mythical rooms of Paris and other towns of Europe (Olympia, Zenith, Bercy) and of North America; its passage in more than 5 stadium of the country and other prices awards of better artist musician. Bad memories: the death of Blaise Kombo, one of his former colleagues of Wenge 4x4, and its traffic accident in Canada.
Preferred dishes: Beans and fish with rice.
Leisures: Walk, reading, swimming and football.
Cut: 1,77m Size: 43
Ambitions: Install a large studio of recording in Kinshasa and to build an orphanage.
Ideology: "man must fight".

Such is the portrait of an artist who marked his time through the Art of the song in Democratic Republic Congo. With two albums and more than 100 songs in its career, Marchal Mukulu was made the Pantheon of the modern Congolese music. Full with charisma, the singer directed during more than two decades the 4th generation of the music. To celebrate its 40th birthday of birth, the man who put water in coconut, JB Mpiana chose South Africa where it was invited by the fans-clubs Wenge BCBG of Town Cape to animate an unforgettable concert. It has been for Wednesday last 30 May that Salvatora of the patria and its companions of Anti-terrorist left Kinshasa to raise of their presence this event. This Saturday June 02, Papa Cherished plays his honor with Capetown. The next week, the star Congolese will be in Johannesburg before regaining Kinshasa to prepare his round in the United States of America. In the name of all the drafting of the newspaper, we wish him a happy birthday.

Forum Index » African Music
Go to: