[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
GUYS I HAVE HAD NUFFF!!!  XML
Forum Index » African Music
Author Message
EMO75

[Avatar]

Joined: 24/01/2007 07:30:55
Messages: 882
Offline

Of this Sh...........t::

1. poeple thinking i respect JBs Music more than any other. No i even love UB 40.

2. People being annoyed coz i joked that werrason's wife was not lovely

3. Calling JB a drankered in every thread and post that is exclusive of his drankeredness

4. Seeing two ladies having more of space on the forum coz of their fight

5. Lastly a lady saying i share too many women.


Now,, from now on,, i will be at the terrace most of the time and i will answer to relevant posts. All those that fire shots at me,, i will not reply back. If many joined me,, all these squables would come to an end as this would b the best diplomatic way of quarantining some poeple.

¨In case u are a condemed person, kindly come over for a spray of Parco Rabanne so that all them that have condemed u give u a benefit of doubt¨

source: EMO Parco Rabanne
[Email] [WWW]
Le Grand Sapeur

[Avatar]
Joined: 20/05/2007 20:09:42
Messages: 407
Offline

She will force you to come back,the pleasure she gets from cheap rhetoric on the forum is orgasmic for her so don't be surprised if she taunts you more from now,i have vowed to fight till the last drop of my blood!!


BORN LEADER,MWANA MBOKA
BOKESENI EZALI!!
roi janvion


Joined: 25/03/2007 03:24:14
Messages: 19
Offline

EMO.......shut the fuck up. nobody gives a fuck about your stupid problems. [b]
[Email]
EMO75

[Avatar]

Joined: 24/01/2007 07:30:55
Messages: 882
Offline

roi janvion wrote:EMO.......shut the fuck up. nobody gives a fuck about your stupid problems. [b]


Thanks Janvion for shutting me up. I am shut right now. No air coming out of my ar.........s,, ears,, nose and name it just no air coming out.

¨In case u are a condemed person, kindly come over for a spray of Parco Rabanne so that all them that have condemed u give u a benefit of doubt¨

source: EMO Parco Rabanne
[Email] [WWW]
EMO75

[Avatar]

Joined: 24/01/2007 07:30:55
Messages: 882
Offline

roi janvion wrote:EMO.......shut the fuck up. nobody gives a fuck about your stupid problems. [b]


Thanks Janvion for shutting me up. I am shut right now. No air coming out of my ar.........s,, ears,, nose and name it just no air coming out.

¨In case u are a condemed person, kindly come over for a spray of Parco Rabanne so that all them that have condemed u give u a benefit of doubt¨

source: EMO Parco Rabanne
[Email] [WWW]
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Joined: 09/02/2007 05:44:14
Messages: 949
Offline

...am sure Emo's KYY will end quick soon as JB's KYY climbs back up on the charts...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
EMO75

[Avatar]

Joined: 24/01/2007 07:30:55
Messages: 882
Offline

KAISARI wrote:...am sure Emo's KYY will end quick soon as JB's KYY climbs back up on the charts...


Kaisari,, u know one thing? if Chelsea is winning or loosing,, am still a fan. Chelsea will b always on top

¨In case u are a condemed person, kindly come over for a spray of Parco Rabanne so that all them that have condemed u give u a benefit of doubt¨

source: EMO Parco Rabanne
[Email] [WWW]
kakayakoko


Joined: 12/02/2007 00:49:22
Messages: 3
Offline

this for sly grand sapeur

stop using sulutani and stupid fight. you are very foolish. we tell ngandu.
oza zoba monene,

kakay
Le Grand Sapeur

[Avatar]
Joined: 20/05/2007 20:09:42
Messages: 407
Offline

EMO75 wrote:Chelsea will b always on top
Chelsea football club is still going down and the players know it,they are leaving one by one,please don't compare BCBG to Chelsea,BCBG is Manchester United,always on top!!


BORN LEADER,MWANA MBOKA
BOKESENI EZALI!!
PDG MIke


Joined: 26/03/2007 16:36:11
Messages: 54
Location: Zambia
Offline

EMO,
Last nite I kept pondering over you announcement to take a "back bench" role on forum.I guess you must reconsider.Am sure your voice still matters!! keep droping them for as long as your conscience remains clear!
REMEMBER: 'He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day"

Good day man!!

CHIPOLOPOLO 4 LIFE !!! ABANA BA NSANSA!!!
[Email] [Yahoo!] [MSN]
EMO75

[Avatar]

Joined: 24/01/2007 07:30:55
Messages: 882
Offline

PDG MIke wrote:EMO,
Last nite I kept pondering over you announcement to take a "back bench" role on forum.I guess you must reconsider.Am sure your voice still matters!! keep droping them for as long as your conscience remains clear!
REMEMBER: 'He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day"

Good day man!!


PDG, Advice gotten. Have u noticed that my terrace condition is having JBs micro phone and telling the players (those that r fighting) on how to play well. Am not playing and fighting any more. One player looked across the terrace were i was and shouted shut the f.....k up and i just waved at him. Simple PDG.

¨In case u are a condemed person, kindly come over for a spray of Parco Rabanne so that all them that have condemed u give u a benefit of doubt¨

source: EMO Parco Rabanne
[Email] [WWW]
Bebe "C"

[Avatar]

Joined: 31/01/2007 01:52:30
Messages: 272
Offline

EMO75 wrote:
PDG MIke wrote:EMO,
Last nite I kept pondering over you announcement to take a "back bench" role on forum.I guess you must reconsider.Am sure your voice still matters!! keep droping them for as long as your conscience remains clear!
REMEMBER: 'He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day"

Good day man!!


PDG, Advice gotten. Have u noticed that my terrace condition is having JBs micro phone and telling the players (those that r fighting) on how to play well. Am not playing and fighting any more. One player looked across the terrace were i was and shouted shut the f.....k up and i just waved at him. Simple PDG.


Ok i can see that part of chilling with the mic but someone cursing you out asking you to shut the fuck up like they pay your damn internet bills ! that's gross.You are grown and no one should make you look like you don't even own a black mamba bike. Whoever cursed you out exposes how backwards they are. There are some words people here and know because they see and hear first world countries use them.Technically we Africans never ever knew what those words meant till we mingled with the so called first worlders. I am still shocked !

SEXY MAMA
Gentille


Joined: 24/01/2007 11:11:59
Messages: 167
Offline

Bebe "C wrote:
EMO75 wrote:
PDG MIke wrote:EMO,
Last nite I kept pondering over you announcement to take a "back bench" role on forum.I guess you must reconsider.Am sure your voice still matters!! keep droping them for as long as your conscience remains clear!
REMEMBER: 'He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day"

Good day man!!


PDG, Advice gotten. Have u noticed that my terrace condition is having JBs micro phone and telling the players (those that r fighting) on how to play well. Am not playing and fighting any more. One player looked across the terrace were i was and shouted shut the f.....k up and i just waved at him. Simple PDG.


Ok i can see that part of chilling with the mic but someone cursing you out asking you to shut the fuck up like they pay your damn internet bills ! that's gross.You are grown and no one should make you look like you don't even own a black mamba bike. Whoever cursed you out exposes how backwards they are. There are some words people here and know because they see and hear first world countries use them.Technically we Africans never ever knew what those words meant till we mingled with the so called first worlders. I am still shocked !
BBC usipotee hivyo! Pls man! I also totally agree with you. Another thing is also that this person said that no one gives a damn about EMO's problems but fact is that this is not just his, he spoke for most of us! Yes, they are people here who give a damn about this.
Gentille


Joined: 24/01/2007 11:11:59
Messages: 167
Offline

Apparently alot of people are interested in this thread EMO!! It was started on the 04/06/2007 17:10:01 and by today the 08/06, just a few days later......it has more than 2100 views!!!!!!!!!! Geez!!!
Chat Noir

[Avatar]

Joined: 30/01/2007 12:50:56
Messages: 764
Offline

Gentille wrote:Apparently alot of people are interested in this thread......


Not necessarily. It could be that a very small number of people have an inordinate over-interest in this thread.
 
Forum Index » African Music
Go to: