[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
EXTRA EXTRA...ROGA ROGA NI MROGI WA GUITAR  XML
Forum Index » African Music
SLY

christ judrice obouanango wrote:man i know the new one is the fuckin hot song boyz and gurlz i like a mama bina
You need to be banned from this forum,you have used abusive language in broken English in hate PM's to me thinking i was Ferre Gola,i told you am not Ferre but you still went ahead and sent more junk mail with abusive language,this is shameful indeed!I hope the admin of this site note your IP so that you never log in again.
Werra

[Avatar]

It will take a lot of convincing for me to like, let alone appreciate Extra Musica. I liked them when they played Freddy Nelson, & Confirmation.....but anything after that, its been shyte & they haven't done anything to redeem the situation. Etat Major was the song that killed it all for me......a song deprived of creativity, but dressed up in a rock n' roll guitar......gosh!

Oyo lingi biso?..............Aya
Yvonne

[Avatar]

Werra wrote:It will take a lot of convincing for me to like, let alone appreciate Extra Musica. I liked them when they played Freddy Nelson, & Confirmation.....but anything after that, its been shyte & they haven't done anything to redeem the situation. Etat Major was the song that killed it all for me......a song deprived of creativity, but dressed up in a rock n' roll guitar......gosh!
Extra Musica had never convinced me, but La Main Noire is different, this CD is worth buying... I like La Main Noire...

Antony

Werra wrote:It will take a lot of convincing for me to like, let alone appreciate Extra Musica. I liked them when they played Freddy Nelson, & Confirmation.....but anything after that, its been shyte & they haven't done anything to redeem the situation. Etat Major was the song that killed it all for me......a song deprived of creativity, but dressed up in a rock n' roll guitar......gosh!
I know what you mean about earlier Extra Musica albums being rehashes of previous ones. But La Main Noir isn't - it's a completely different album to Etat Major, the rumbas are sooo smooth and polished. And the dance tracks are explosive. Seriously worth getting.

My favourite song at the mo is Rosalain.
Ronald

[Avatar]

Werra

Just take it from all of us here (Antony - Kaisari - David - Yvonne - me) that it is good, if it hadn't been then I would have written so, but of course it is always possible you still don't like it.
Werra

[Avatar]

Ronald wrote:Werra

Just take it from all of us here (Antony - Kaisari - David - Yvonne - me) that it is good, if it hadn't been then I would have written so, but of course it is always possible you still don't like it.
I always trust your suggestions & for that reason, I will give it a try.

Oyo lingi biso?..............Aya
EMO75

[Avatar]

Yvonne wrote:
KAISARI wrote:...moi's pick is Noces De Bois
Since last weekend Noces de Bois is my favorite too... so beautiful... très très elengi...

Yvonne this is a very good song. I too like some have said,, (Extra Musica) EM is a band that has not given me the best after Etart Major. I hope this album is qiute different from their previuos compilations. I give repect to Roga Roga as he is one of the best band leaders in Congo as well as a giutarist. Regardless of the defections,, he has maintained the status of EM.

¨In case u are a condemed person, kindly come over for a spray of Parco Rabanne so that all them that have condemed u give u a benefit of doubt¨

source: EMO Parco Rabanne
[Email] [WWW]
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Yvonne wrote:
christ judrice obouanango wrote:man i know the new one is the fuckin hot song boyz and gurlz i like a mama bina
Christ, I know this Noces de Bois makes ones chemistry works... not enough Irish women there?

fIRELAND

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
SLY

Yvonne wrote:
Christ, I know this Noces de Bois makes ones chemistry works... not enough Irish women there?
Yvonne,i am very disappointed that you tolerate this kind of language when we are all supposed to work together to make this forum run smooth.This guy has sent me a few PM's talking absolute rubbish despite being told that am not Ferre Gola,he wants Ferre's number so that he 'deals'with him.I have told him i can't help him and finally he called me names and said f..k it ni..er,i will find Ferre's number myself,sh..t etc
Yvonne

[Avatar]

SLY wrote:Yvonne,i am very disappointed that you tolerate this kind of language when we are all supposed to work together to make this forum run smooth.This guy has sent me a few PM's talking absolute rubbish despite being told that am not Ferre Gola,he wants Ferre's number so that he 'deals'with him.I have told him i can't help him and finally he called me names and said f..k it ni..er,i will find Ferre's number myself,sh..t etc
Sly, I'm sorry, I haven't seen your first post when I replied to Christ, I have re-written my post...

SLY

Yvonne wrote:Sly, I'm sorry[/b], I haven't seen your first post when I replied to Christ, I have re-written my post...
It's fine,will forward the messages the chap sent to me so that you judge if he's a good friend or not,basically i have no better words for him.

Forum Index » African Music
Go to: