[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
WENGE MM'S ATALUKU CELEO SINGS BETTER THAN HIS BOSS  XML
Forum Index » African Music
Prof_Nuna

[Avatar]

Is this inferiority complex at under-achieving or what? How does what somebody studied come into play here. Just like music, individuals have choices in their professions and that does not put them at a disadvantage on this forum. It is a shame for one to boast of their education when they live in a country where most of the successful people and employers barely finished high school. And sitting behind a computer screen and assuming that somebody in the diapora (at the other end) is at a disadvantage is really ego-tripping. Let us keep it simple here and assume everybody is intelligent.
Ms. Congo16

[Avatar]

WHY CAN'T EVERYONE JUST SIMPLY LEARN TO DISAGREE OR AGREE WITHOUT THERE BEING ANY ANGER OR HOSTILITY. I DOUBT ANYONE ON THIS FORUM IS IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM IGNORANT OR DUMB, SO CAN WE JUST ENJOY TALKING ABOUT THE GREAT AFRICAN MUSIC THAT WE ALL LOVE SO MUCH. PLEEZ.

Bana maisonmere nde. Igwe azali.
aim icon
Heri

[Avatar]

Prof_Nuna wrote: Is this inferiority complex at under-achieving or what?

Well then if you were that much of an overachiever, you would have noticed I WAS TALKING ABOUT JB AND WERRA'S SINGING, both African musicians, and not about SLY OR PROF NUNA. Last time I stated my opinion about JB, you scolded me. This time I mentioned JB and WERRA, SLY is scolding me (after talking about BEAUTIFYING African men). Do you know how repulsive that is in some cultures? Why didn't you scold him then? If such crap is tolerated, then Prof Nuna has no choice but to tolerate everything or go someplace else. Last time SLY scolded me for posting Fabrice's e-mail, but I ignored him. This has nothing to do with success or failure but refusal to learn from previous mistakes by your compulsion to control people online.

If you are not EGO TRIPPING, then you both won't have a problem in removing the pronouns YOU, YOURSELF and the adjective YOURS out of your forum posts and sticking to music. Otherwise, I will take it to be a challenge to my intelligence. Obviously, I am being taken for dumb and that's why I am constantly being scolded by SLY AND YOU PROF NUNA, like the way you are doing now. To me, you are both just like listings in the Yellow Pages, so don't even bother giving me any advice. So it's a deal then, next time I read about YOU THIS YOU THAT, I will have no choice but to remind SLY again of my intelligence by posting my Medical Degree. Call me an underachiever and I will call it proving SLY wrong and gushing his overblown EGO.
SLY

Heri,are you blind,this thread is about Celeo Scram,an ataluku singing better than his boss Werrason.It's not about medical degrees or internet control.No one is interested in your doctorate coz no one is illiterate here.
Heri

[Avatar]

SLY wrote:Heri,are you blind,this thread is about Celeo Scram,an ataluku singing better than his boss Werrason.It's not about medical degrees or internet control.No one is interested in your doctorate coz no one is illiterate here.
YOUR NEGATIVE OPINION IS THAT CELEO SINGS BETTER THAN WERRA. MY OPINION IS THAT BOTH WERRA AND JB RANK LOWER THAN CELEO, SO WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?

So you have the right to say WERRA can't sing, but I am not allowed to say so about JB? If you want a swallow of your own medicine, this forum is about AFRICAN CULTURES and not about BEAUTIFYING AFRICAN MEN and putting them in thongs, or do you want to tell me that gay tendencies are part of your culture? You are just like an alcoholic who is always in denial about his drunkenness. It is all about control. You want to write about anything you want, 493 times, but can't stand to see other people doing the same.

It's about time you learn how to control yourself. How many times have you bragged about your DJ gigs? I am very aware that it is inappropriate to write about oneself in a forum, just as much as you writing stuff to harass other members, but you still do it. Every time you bug me, I am going to remind you of my intelligence. If that is what it takes for you to stay away from me, so be it. Do not question me about posting Fabrice's e-mail or JB or the topic title or me being blind or anything else, just STAY AWAY FROM ME FOR CHRIS' SAKE!
Chat Noir

[Avatar]

Heri wrote: I am very aware that it is inappropriate to write about oneself in a forum.....

Damn! I'm only here to promote myself!
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Chat Noir wrote:
Heri wrote: I am very aware that it is inappropriate to write about oneself in a forum.....

so we can forget the dream team dream band...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
Chat Noir

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote:
Chat Noir wrote:

I'm an honorary member! Bokilo na beto! Any self promotion is simply to enable me to help promote DTDB and Congolese music in general.
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Chat Noir wrote:
KAISARI wrote:
Chat Noir wrote:

I'm an honorary member! Bokilo na beto! Any self promotion is simply to enable me to help promote DTDB and Congolese music in general.

...jus curious so what will come first Cat black, new distribution deal or a complete villa

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
Chat Noir

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote:
Chat Noir wrote:
KAISARI wrote:
Chat Noir wrote:

...jus curious so what will come first Cat black, new distribution deal or a complete villa

To be serious about this - I honestly do not believe that King Kester has any problems with the final production and distribution of Jour Le Plus Long. Everyone in the business is eagerly anticipating this album. We've all seen from the pre-release clips that the band are in great form. It's taking its time but nothing moves fast in the Congo these days.
- Even King Kester's new villa seems to have taken as long as the building of the new Wembley Stadium.
Dr.Frank

News from Kester's website:
To proove that he has no financial problems Emeneya has bought a Rolls Royce Phantom of 700.000 US Dollars, he's recording 3 clips for the album JPL at the moment in Paris in which his new car will be shown.

They also talk about the Skol contract: It was a contract for one year which can be renewed if both parties agree. The one year term ended at the time Emeneya was in Europe. When he's is back in Kin he will negociate the renewal of the contract.

source: "Mise au point du King", official message on Kester's website www.kingkester.com

BTW, the album will be released as a double CD (12 songs) + 3 clips.

Ronald

[Avatar]

Does this mean that Emeneya is a millionaire?

Never realised he made such a lot of money from the albums he made.

The promised important announcement that Emeneya was supposed to have given has been forgotten......
SLY

Heri wrote:STAY AWAY FROM ME FOR CHRIS' SAKE!
You are the one that needs to stay away from me.You use underhand methods of getting at me.This thread was about Celeo but you twisted things to start a Werra vs JB affair and now crying.There is nothing special about you that can make me haunt you.
Yes i talk about my hobby(part time DJ'ing)but it ends there,i have never said i will paste my DJ'ing certificate on the forum to prove my point.
I don't talk about what i have done in my private life neither do i unnecessarily discuss my real life achievements including studies and all that rubbish you want to claim,no one is interested in knowing who i am in real life coz it's of no use to them,this is a music forum and a DJ plays music so it's relevant for a DJ to talk about music on a music forum as opposed to a doctor bringing personal attacks on a music forum,for heaven's sake why can't you discuss music for a change.
SLY

Dr.Frank wrote:News from Kester's website:
To proove that he has no financial problems Emeneya has bought a Rolls Royce Phantom of 700.000 US Dollars, he's recording 3 clips for the album JPL at the moment in Paris in which his new car will be shown.

Guys,are we talking about $700 or $700,000(almost a million dollars)??
Dr.Frank

Sly, please PM me where I can buy this car for 700 USD.

Forum Index » African Music
Go to: