[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Koffi Olomide - Werrason concert still on  XML
Forum Index » African Music
Heri

[Avatar]

strell wrote:whic factors you use determine who is the winner of a fara fara then tell us what happened during the 1999 fara fara of werra at the ville juive and jb at zenith,as well 2000 fara fara of werra at bercy and jb at LSC,and 2005 fikin fara fara.please give factors
Digitalcongo:

1998-2002 : 5 years during which Werrason was voted better high-speed motorboat of Congo
http://www.digitalcongo.net/article/13862

Maybe this picture will shed some light on objectivity in Africa without the Fikin bias factor:

KAISARI

[Avatar]

. Even by your standards, JB is far ahead of Koffi and Werra in 2007 both in Kin and internationally. These are statistics not probabilities.

2007 just begun...wonder if you would said the same if JB actually released KYY last year...but of course the line-up punked him out and only decided to come out sprinting after everybody had made their laps...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
Chat Noir

[Avatar]

Heri wrote:1998-2002 : 5 years during which Werrason was voted better high-speed motorboat of Congo[/b][/size][/color]

Vedette = Motor-Boat

I've always loved that translation. I long to be a High-Speed Motor-Boat in my small field of work.
Tamando

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote:
2007 just begun...wonder if you would said the same if JB actually released KYY last year...but of course the line-up punked him out and only decided to come out sprinting after everybody had made their laps...

what line up? DDM couldn't even make it past the beer advert sous sol on the hit parades. It was a still birth.
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Tamando wrote:
KAISARI wrote:

what line up? DDM couldn't even make it past the beer advert sous sol on the hit parades. It was a still birth.

...Well now we know the dangers of death thats why Les minuers are going to deliver a v-12 pound baby...its still 2007

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
EMO75

[Avatar]

We BCBG fans are always true and real in our statements. KYY has done it with a blow in less than a quarter of the yr. What has DDM and Sous sol done. Sterns is an international music seller and KYY has entered at no. 3 and in congo at 1. If u talk of the Zennith 1999,, u cant compare any of werras concerts of such a caliber to BCBG Zennith. And some are saying we wait till 2007 ends then we see were KYY will be. Alas more attacks on KYY. Whether we love it or not KYY will still be the best considering better concerts to come. Chemin der fer will ceal the yr. Tamando u r a real reviewer of congolese music n keep it up.

¨In case u are a condemed person, kindly come over for a spray of Parco Rabanne so that all them that have condemed u give u a benefit of doubt¨

source: EMO Parco Rabanne
[Email] [WWW]
strell

thanks heri and tamado for those articles,who cover 98-04,this says it all about who is more popular in drc,internationaly werra has been nominated 2 best african artist and 3 time best central african artist,werra is the only 1 to have received a golden disc since wengue's split with solola bien,he is the 1 in the wengue cl
strell

in the wenge clan to have playd sold out in paris zenith and the only 1 in the wenge clan to have packed bercy,i think those says it all about popularity.tamado thanks fo clarifying that the fara you talked about only involves kin,if you could answer my question about the criteria you use to assess the victor,we will have
strell

a solid ground on which to debate,so please the criteria you use.About the chart,i am sure i did mention the chart as 1 indication and beside those guys have been there for some time,i am not talking about just a moment in time,but rather a period.
strell

tamado you see what i mean with koffi's record selling on the stern chart right at the 25th position you find a koffi's release that came out in 2003 or 4 and for your info danger de mort might not be in the stern chart,but was in the top ten of FNAC,with big international name
EMO75

[Avatar]

strell wrote:

thanks heri and tamado for those articles,who cover 98-04,this says it all about who is more popular in drc,internationaly werra has been nominated 2 best african artist and 3 time best central african artist,werra is the only 1 to have received a golden disc since wengue's split with solola bien,he is the 1 in the wengue cl

Werrason may have been nominated 10000 times at the koras and that makes us happy that a once upon a time annoyed werrason due to JBs success during the Fire of Love album made it. One thing that we fans are forgeting is JB has clearly shown that he has beaten werrason and koffi with KYY so y all these diversions from threads?? This thread is a Koffi-werrason concert so y all this Zennith 1999 N KYY thing?? Lets wait for this concert to take place and if any one has the influence of having a JB-Werrason concert i will b more than happy coz fans will definately know who is mostly cherished between werra and JB. After JB Werra concert,, a JB, Werra and Koffi concert will make me more than happy. JB Mpiana (Trop....Djenga)

¨In case u are a condemed person, kindly come over for a spray of Parco Rabanne so that all them that have condemed u give u a benefit of doubt¨

[Email] [WWW]
EMO75

[Avatar]

EMO75 wrote:
strell wrote:

Werrason may have been nominated 10000 times at the koras and that makes us happy that a once upon a time annoyed werrason due to JBs success during the Fire of Love album made it. One thing that we fans are forgeting is JB has clearly shown that he has beaten werrason and koffi with KYY so y all these diversions from threads?? This thread is a Koffi-werrason concert so y all this Zennith 1999 N KYY thing?? Lets wait for this concert to take place and if any one has the influence of having a JB-Werrason concert i will b more than happy coz fans will definately know who is mostly cherished between werra and JB. After JB Werra concert,, a JB, Werra and Koffi concert will make me more than happy. JB Mpiana (Trop....Djenga)

[Email] [WWW]
Heri

[Avatar]

strell wrote:
DDM couldn't even make it past the beer advert sous sol on the hit parades. It was a still birth.
what i mean with koffi's record selling on the stern chart right at the 25th position you find a koffi's release that came out in 2003 or 4 and for your info danger de mort might not be in the stern chart,but was in the top ten of FNAC,with big international name
Thank you Strell. I also learned that Stern's chart doesn't tell the whole story. Some people go to Stern's whenever they can't find other distributors. And their stock is limited. If they order 1,000 copies of Temoignage and sell out within a week but can't reorder, there is nothing to maintain the charts. Even Fally's DC fell off the Stern's charts real fast but continued to sell very well elsewhere, especially on amazon.com.
Werra

[Avatar]

Tamando wrote:You must also be joking trying to compare JB's Zenith to whatever insignificant ville juive concert Werra had on that day. That's the official Congolese concert of the millenium you are talking about
It defies all logic when you make such senseless submissions, on the pretext of fact. How on earth can you compare Werra's sold out, history making double Zenith spectacle, to JB's pathetic show? If you call JB's hypnoptic showing, a triumph of the millenium, then we must be discussing different standards here & for that, I see no need to entertain your ignorance.

Oyo lingi biso?..............Aya
Tamando

[Avatar]

Werra wrote:I see no need to entertain your ignorance.

Frere Ignorance comes at the end of the topic, understands nothing, but finds a way of calling someone ignorant.
I feel like leaving you in your ignorance but my good side also feels the need to educate you.
Next time do me the favour of reading before replying because in future I don't intend to waste time re-explaining simple english. Strell mentioned Werra had a concert in Paris that took place on the same night as JB's Zenith. The fact that you don't even know of the concert goes to indicate how insignicant the concert is. Strell refers to it as the Ville Juive concert. To compare such an insignificant event to a concert that was voted concert of the century is a punishable crime Now, can you go back, re-read, and then tell me where I mentioned Werrason's Zenith???
When you finish that assignment, we will discuss further......... if that is something which is possible

Forum Index » African Music
Go to: