[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Modogo to release his first solo cd  XML
Forum Index » African Music
Paulina

[Avatar]

Alex wrote:May be its just me but I am not impressed by any of the above songs

Besides, did he really need to employ Apocalypse? Why not Kerozene or Acide.
When I hear Modogo's music I hear Koffi's music... that's why...

If I'm not wrong Kerozene and Acide live in Brussels and Apocalypse in Paris... the recording of Envie took place in Paris, so probably for practical reasons, otherwise it's a matter of taste, maybe Modogo prefers Apocalypse' style...

Alex, it's about time you fall in love, maybe you will be listening with 'other ears'...

RAM DANCE Congo2000
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Paulina wrote:

Alex, it's about time you fall in love, maybe you will be listening with 'other ears'...

..."Stand in Love don FALL in Love" ... as the coolest Marley puts it...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
lawal

Paulina wrote:Alex, it's about time you fall in love, maybe you will be listening with 'other ears'...

I was sold on Apocalyse "Thierry Henry" after his performance in DC and the related concerts, especially that song Bakandja and also after he ended Celeo's career at that concert.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi3VUSmabeo
Tamando wrote:Great sebene.
From the seventh minute till the end, they are dancing lopele.
"Loketo ya mwana ... Lopele"
So now you know what to dance from that point on

Lopele? Did not even crossed my mind but I did tried, not bad at all. I will stick to Koyimbiko a la James Brown though
We all hope Envie will be as successful as Lopele, albeit much longer this time
Problem is, the debarquement started yesterday, and the Allies are set to destroy everything on their path. Modogo better choose his side carefully (through good promotion of his album) or he will be forgotten by history.

Forum Index » African Music
Go to: