[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
PROBLEMS IN THE HOUSE OF WENGE MAISON MERE  XML
Forum Index » African Music
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Tamando wrote:
KAISARI wrote:
...The 4x4 engine stayed intact it was the drunk driver that fled the scene...

more like, three passengers were thrown out of the wagon (two of whom helped build the wagon Applause for Nsone though. The fall was hard, but he still got up to be where he is today

...hey don forget youngz loaned him some...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
Paulina

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote:...hey don forget youngz loaned him some...
Ms Congo, where's Youngz Baron

RAM DANCE Congo2000
EMO75

[Avatar]

Ronald wrote:Well whatever, I don't think Werrason will be much affected by it all and will come back strongly, he is one of the best in Congo period.

What guys are forgeting here is the more you fire and hire or the more you suffer talent drain,, in most situations,, the defectee remains weak but prone to regeneration. Werrason is tough at soliciting talent but one day,, he will get talent that will destroy him completely. I was at a shop one day in Lusaka and as we were talking of JB and Werra,, the KAPONYAS (Street boys) were saying :after werrason lost the original Maison Mere boys,, his music has been going down slowly. I wish him luck really.

¨In case u are a condemed person, kindly come over for a spray of Parco Rabanne so that all them that have condemed u give u a benefit of doubt¨

source: EMO Parco Rabanne
[Email] [WWW]
Paulina

[Avatar]

EMO75 wrote:I was at a shop one day in Lusaka and as we were talking of JB and Werra,, the KAPONYAS (Street boys) were saying :after werrason lost the original Maison Mere boys,, his music has been going down slowly.
The first defection hardly had an impact on WMM, I'm referring to Temoignage and Sous Sol... we have to wait and see what will happen after the second defection... the impact might be bigger now that the solo guitarist has left... it's up to Mogratana to give the band a new distinctive guitar sound...

RAM DANCE Congo2000
EMO75

[Avatar]

Paulina wrote:
EMO75 wrote:I was at a shop one day in Lusaka and as we were talking of JB and Werra,, the KAPONYAS (Street boys) were saying :after werrason lost the original Maison Mere boys,, his music has been going down slowly.
The first defection hardly had an impact on WMM, I'm referring to Temoignage and Sous Sol... we have to wait and see what will happen after the second defection... the impact might be bigger now that the solo guitarist has left... it's up to Mogratana to give the band a new distinctive guitar sound...

No mama Yvonne. The first defection had a strong impact really. Temoinage and sous was far below stds of WMM former albums.

We dont have the voices,, good dancing skills and accompanying lead giutar of Japonaise.

¨In case u are a condemed person, kindly come over for a spray of Parco Rabanne so that all them that have condemed u give u a benefit of doubt¨

source: EMO Parco Rabanne
[Email] [WWW]
Heri

[Avatar]

What guys are forgeting here.... I was at a shop one day in Lusaka and as we were talking of JB and Werra,, the KAPONYAS (Street boys) were saying :after werrason lost the original Maison Mere boys,, his music has been going down slowly.
ERRATA No. 2: KAPONYAS HAS NO CLUE, KAPAYA'S RIFFS ARE WAY BETTER AND NOT GOING DOWN

What smart guys can't forget here.... is the obvious morbid obsession with JB and Igwe's demise. The people you are preaching to here can get any info about Igwe in an instant and don't need to rely on the advice from the KAPONYAS in the boonies of Zambia. Tell the KAPONYAS to check the calendar too. This is 2007 and no one is stuck in the '90s-forum lip-service all tainted with envy and oozing with hate.

Plus the bootlegged CDs they use to judge Igwe may be flawed. They don't have the technology to pick up the complexity of Igwe's arrangements. That's why they perceive KYY that uses bass thunder to mask poor arrangements as good music. Afrer Bill left, Igwe went on to win several Koras two years in a row and even beat Koffi Olomide and JB lost. BTW, Kapaya is still in the studio doing the World Music CD.

Here is a compilation of WMMM sebene riffs from 1997-2007; Hey KAPONYA, lose the hating and listen to KAPAYA. And to the objective global audience, as you can see, talk is cheap. Maybe it is time for the BCBG fanatics to post any riffs from any KKY song close to this, that nobody khows about. If you don't have it, then it doesn't exist and this story, just like hundreds of hating stories before it bashing Igwe and his wife: HOGWASH!

http://media.putfile.com/Congos-Solo-King-Kapaya-1997-2007
EMO75

[Avatar]

Heri wrote:
What guys are forgeting here.... I was at a shop one day in Lusaka and as we were talking of JB and Werra,, the KAPONYAS (Street boys) were saying :after werrason lost the original Maison Mere boys,, his music has been going down slowly.
What smart guys can't forget here.... is the obvious morbid obsession with JB and Igwe's demise. The people you are preaching to here can get any info about Igwe in an instant and don't need to rely on the advice from the KAPONYAS in the boonies of Zambia. Tell the KAPONYAS to check the calendar too. This is 2007 and no one is stuck in the '90s-forum lip-service all tainted with envy and oozing with hate.

Plus the bootlegged CDs they use to judge Igwe may be flawed. They don't have the technology to pick up the complexity of Igwe's arrangements. That's why they perceive KYY that uses bass thunder to mask poor arrangements as good music. Afrer Bill left, Igwe went on to win several Koras two years in a row and even beat Koffi Olomide and JB lost. BTW, Kapaya is still in the studio doing the World Music CD.

Here is a compilation of WMMM sebene riffs from 1997-2007; Hey KAPONYA, lose the hating and listen to KAPAYA. And to the objective global audience, as you can see, talk is cheap. Maybe it is time for the BCBG fanatics to post any riffs from any KKY song close to this, that nobody khows about. If you don't have it, then it doesn't exist and this story, just like hundreds of hating stories before it bashing Igwe and his wife: HOGWASH!

Heri,, i think i have put my hands up. You are a winner lady,, a winner indeed. Werrason has no flaws in his band. JB Mpiana is a die hard drankerd. KYY is a bad album.

[Email] [WWW]
Le Grand Sapeur

[Avatar]

Monib Productions,the marketing agent for Werra now say that all is well,the other chaps will be in Kinshasa soon,Flam Kapaya is still in Europe to continue with some studio works on the upcoming Wenge MM album.This happens often as the case when he stayed behind when they were preparing Temoignage but some 'well informed sources'of digitalcongo claim the Monib story is far from the truth so for now let's wait and see.

BORN LEADER,MWANA MBOKA
BOKESENI EZALI!!
Heri

[Avatar]

Changing the story now is an admission of total ignorance! Y'all tell me to shut-up and listen to KAPONYAS in Zambia; and then regurgitate my story. You have no scoop here, Heri already told everybody so. I picked up the phone and knew immediately that Kapaya was in the studio. So continue your celebration of Igwe's demise. This is exactly what I am talking about. Nobody knows what is going on except the musicians themselves. And they will never feed their info to deranged fanatics with corrupted minds and nothing but polemic. Pure proof that all what is written here is 90% fabricated HOGWASH! Why don't y'all stick to enjoying music? It is so much easier!

http://www.digitalcongo.net/article/44158

Werrason: reasons of its absence in the delegation of Wenge MM
Kinshasa, 04/06/2007/Music

After such an excursion, the music lovers kinois infected by the virus of the polemic had opened largely their eyes. They did everything to comment on the absence of certain members of Wenge mm in the delegation made at Kinshasa last Tuesday. It is after six months of absence to the country that Wenge Musica Head office, group expensive with Noël Ngiama Werrason returned in Kinshasa. Indeed, the musicians pressed the ground kinois last on Tuesday May 29 in the current of the afternoon. The collectives of fanatics of the capital held for their idols a reception worthy of their row as of the descent of the plane to the airport of djili until the place chosen for their housing, which was not other than the Large Kinshasa Hotel. Environment was total. Admirors in jubilation held up branches everywhere and singing and renting the King of the forest. Other fans yielded their vehicles to form the procession of use. The motorized semi-carnival of circumstance was successful more, thanks to the support of the legal sponsor of Werrason, Bralima-Primus, "leader ya beer", who placed an important automobile cartage at the disposal of the "Plural Majority".

This reception testifies, if need be was still, of the artistic size of Werra the true Phenomenon and the incomparable artist of Congo-Kinshasa. Head office returns from a great musical round to Europe where it played several scenic services in the various cities in France, Belgium and I pass from there "A Paris as to Brussels while passing by Geneva and Rotterdam, we broke the hut", comments on Cappuccino the beautiful-Guy, singer 2nd voice of Wenge MM.

What did it occur exactly?

As usual, after such an excursion, the music lovers kinois infected by the virus of polemic had opened largely their eyes. They comment on the absence of certain musicians of MM in the made delegation. 90% orchestrateurs proved their confidence with Werra while agreeing to regain the country. Even the dancers who are accustomed to fleeing, have this time made exception. They understood that it is not necessary still automatically all to obtain once in Europe. "Which knows can be that our safety is at the sides of Afula atalate", a dancer exclaimed who required anonymity.

Were absent the organizers Céleo Schramm and King David alias "Demukuse", the singer Watanabe Heir, the beater Kakol Grandpa, and the titular soloist Kapaya Flame. Worse still, itself Ngiama Phenomenon and the dancers, Gisele and Ania had not accomplished the voyage of Kinshasa either.

Monib breaks silence!

Approached on this subject, Monib Production which is the director of marketing and commercial group broke silence. For him, Werra was very touched by the death of his/her colleague Charles Mombaya. And as its burial same Tuesday May 29 with the cemetery of Kinkole c.a.d at the date of its return was envisaged, it could not return in Kinshasa to prevent profaning the body of his/her friend with the inevitable congestions that one knows. Thus the King of the forest benefits from these a few days which remain to regulate other private businesses.

In addition, Heir, Céléo, Demukuse and Kakol and Annie reserved their late place while Gisele remained for health reasons. It has a fracture with the left arm. As for the artistic director of the orchestra, Kapaya Flamme was retained to take part in the last meetings discographics in studio, in Paris. Because it with the responsibility of follow the recording of the new album of the group. The continuation will be done in Kinshasa to allow the Adjani singer and the others which could not carry out the voyage to take part in it too. To conclude, Dmc confirmed that Werrason and the remaining team regains the capital Tuesday next June 5 to prepare their first concert with the GHK on a date which remains to be fixed.

It is Europe which divides us!

In spite of this light carried by in charge one of marketing, our correspondent to France supports that it would have occurred something to Europe between Werra and its collaborators. From the Saint-Thomas in doubt the remarks of Monib give.

They are posed thousand and one questions about Céléo and Héritier whom they believe lost forever. It is not wished. But, it is important to remember the history of the first musicians of Wenge MM i.e. Ferré, Serge Mabiala, Bill Clinton, Jus of Summer which left Werra the shortly after a great European round in 2003. "There is nothing again under the sun", say the Holy Scriptures. Attention thus!

(Th)

Jordache Diala/La Prosperity
Ms. Congo16

[Avatar]

Ms Congo, where's Youngz Baron

Hey you guys I was gone for the weekend but Im back. Anyayz youngz Baron is just fine I was actually with him about 2 weeks ago for his party and we were in Maryland this weekend as well. He's just fine he should pop back up on the forum soon though. I think he's been a bit buisy.

Bana maisonmere nde. Igwe azali.
aim icon
Prof_Nuna

[Avatar]

I have come to believe that this lady Herri is really either mentally disturbed or is not interested at all in Congolese music other than fishing the sites for tabloids. How can one even mention 5th generation competing with 4th generation? Never. Not with R&B! Bill Clinton (the most credible) is playing WMMM sound; Fally has switched Tchacho to R&B/hip-hop pop; Ferre is introducing what new (?) - sound/singing. Do you remember when Zaiko came onto the scene or Wenge Musica - what they brought. I think that there is no real new generation until we see some trends.
Heri

[Avatar]

Prof_Nuna wrote:I have come to believe that this lady Herri is really either mentally disturbed or is not interested at all in Congolese music other than fishing the sites for tabloids. How can one even mention 5th generation competing with 4th generation? Never.
ERRATA No. 3: NUNA WRONGLY CALLING HERI MENTALLY DISTURBED TO MASK HIS OWN IGNORANCE

So let's see who is mentally deranged here. Maybe you are confusing me with your tabloid gossip-mongering BCBG fanatics. You are all hypnotized and zombied out by JB and and can't see the truth anymore. You also need to check the calendar too. This is not AfricaOnline where people pick the person they hate and just go blah blah blah.

Fortunately, YouTube was created technology to eradicate people with your mindset. Don't just engage in hate speech simply because your idol is a drunk. If the generation war is bogus, what is this? Next time, do a little research. You are supposed to be a Prof for Chris' sake. An absent minded professor?

Allow Bjone to tell you the truth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v7WZKZ3tTc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4K9bEguB5w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2K9h-ABdFU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-Ct_u8TUKs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kV-dFoT9cY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXXSaawiWao

Antony

Heri wrote:JB ... is a drunk
Wow, I am shocked. A famous musician who drinks, this is most unusual!
Le Grand Sapeur

[Avatar]

Heri wrote:Changing the story now is an admission of total ignorance! Y'all tell me to shut-up and listen to KAPONYAS in Zambia; and then regurgitate my story. You have no scoop here, Heri already told everybody so. I picked up the phone and knew immediately that Kapaya was in the studio.
Who is changing the story,i did not start this thread you arrogant git,you are as arrogant as Bush Jnr who wants to start wars everywhere,i can see you're trying to argue with everyone and Prof is right to say you're mentally disturbed,i have always said this too,could this explain why you no longer practice as a medic.
Listen,no amount of arguments with JB Mpiana fans will sort out your issues with him,no matter how much you hate JB,only Madilu,Werra can deal with JB and they have their respective spokepersons to handle matters for them,not you an unknown lazy git in Texas.BTW it seems most people from Texas are a little bit odd,i wonder how my cousins managed to live in Texas for 6 years,they are back home and doing good jobs,when are you going back to your native land or did Bush give you permanent residence since you're both loonies!
Prof_Nuna

[Avatar]

Let us just assume for a moment that I am ignorant as per Herri. Of what? As I said, from the cds o the market (because I have all cds by these young artists) the so called 5th generation exists in people like Herri's head. A generation has to be about changing the way music is or at least establishing a repertoire. Herri's argument seems to indicate that JB is all there is in the 4th generation (hence JB fans can be wrong). Nobody, my friend, can simply dethron JB and Werrason. Period. Those young guys will have to work and work and produce hits and at least a gold album to be credible and hence be able to change the direction of the music.

Forum Index » African Music
Go to: