[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Were is G...  XML
Forum Index » African Music
Le Grand Sapeur

[Avatar]

Watarambler,you're really sick you know that don't you,I think Shiko Mawatu must be a brave man to cope with your stupidity,i would have been jailed a long time ago if i was the one handling you in my house. Anyway,thanx for giving me a girlfriend so i now have two women,thanx to you!!!

BORN LEADER,MWANA MBOKA
BOKESENI EZALI!!
Gentille

STOP FORCING A BOYFREIND ON ME AND FIND ME A HUSBAND!!!!

PS: Request to delete my posts is on its way to you, for approval. OVER & OUT.
Heri

[Avatar]

Gentille wrote:
Heri wrote:..My millionaire neighbors (though I'm not one of them)
U can't live millionaire neighborhood unless ur one of them.
What do you want to call me now, a liar?

Enough already with your nag over my remarks. FYI, your homeboys called me a VIDEO THIEF. So I told them off that they should have asked a person who understands English the meaning of VIDEO SHARING. And even if I was a thief, I'll take from my millionaire neighbors before anonymous faceless forum avatars.

To quench your curiosity, here is a public list of the hood. The Colorado River separates us from the wealthy, but Austin City Zoning lumps us together. Mapquest also shows that Dell the computer mogul lives 3.8 miles up the hill from us. BTW, when did TOLERANCE and living in harmony with the rich become a crime?

The point I was trying to make is that rich people do not feel threatened or suffer from insecurities to judge people constantly like poor people do. That's my opinion and I do have one too.

Le Grand Sapeur

[Avatar]

Some people,do you really have to go all this way just to prove a point to someone that probably doesn't care where you are especially on a forum of people you don't even know!!!

I wonder what a world this would be if we all told the world who we really are on forums like this one,am sure on this forum we have President's and Prime Minister's kids etc but none of them have ever come out in the open all because of one thing,self esteem and dignity!

BORN LEADER,MWANA MBOKA
BOKESENI EZALI!!
Heri

[Avatar]

Then why did you stalk Shiko 22 times then and call me a ho, a person you don't know if not out of your own pathetic hate? Explain the meaning of a YouTube video thief and W-A-T-A-R-A-M-B-L-E-R first and how come Africolombia doesn't use it? You can write all the crap you want but you can't explain it, beause it is spewed from nothing but your pathetic hatred and Yovo saw right through y'all. Hate is hate, period.
EMO75

[Avatar]

Heri wrote:Then why did you stalk Shiko 22 times then and call me a ho, a person you don't know if not out of your own pathetic hate? Explain the meaning of a YouTube video thief and W-A-T-A-R-A-M-B-L-E-R first and how come Africolombia doesn't use it? You can write all the crap you want but you can't explain it, beause it is spewed from nothing but your pathetic hatred and Yovo saw right through y'all. Hate is hate, period.

When u go to the Oxford dictionery,, this is the defination of :W-A-T-A-R-A-M-B-L-E-R. But if you go search it in the dictionery,, you will not find it very easily coz the writers of the oxford say they have hidden it as kids might give themselves this name and consequently,, the world would be an unsafe world to live in.
[Email] [WWW]
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Gentille wrote:
Bebe "C wrote:Gentile what's up ?
Did you take a break too ? Well seems like someone sure wants you to break on outta here. I am glad you have mingin fans....
Girl, Wssup! Funny I was thinking of starting my own post of "Were is B..." kie kie kie...

...naona shangazi ka wafukuza toka jikoni...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
Gentille

KAISARI wrote:
Gentille wrote:
Bebe "C wrote:Gentile what's up ?
Did you take a break too ? Well seems like someone sure wants you to break on outta here. I am glad you have mingin fans....
Girl, Wssup! Funny I was thinking of starting my own post of "Were is B..." kie kie kie...
...naona shangazi ka wafukuza toka jikoni...
There are many members of this forum who have alot of (deep - and reliable) congoliz music knowledge (abt congo music/musicians/Events etc..) that I have come to know and respect! I've learned alot too! That is why often times, I visit this forum just to read from them.

As for the heat getting too much in the kithen.....well...

PS: And Oh, its not short of humor & entertainement either!! There is someone who posted something last night (@abt 19h27) that was absolutely hilarious. I couldnt stop laughing!

(Anyhew, CAUTION: Learning in progress.......DO NOT DISTURB)
Heri

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote:...naona shangazi ka wafukuza toka jikoni...
And the music experts go by the name WATARAMBLER. KAISARI, mwambie binamu yako akitafuta shangazi, atampata. Akitaka WATARAMBLER, yuko hapa anamgojea, yee ndiye anakaa jikoni kwenye moto. You reap what you sow.
Gentille

Heri wrote:And the music experts go by the name WATARAMBLER. KAISARI, mwambie binamu yako akitafuta shangazi, atampata. Akitaka WATARAMBLER, yuko hapa anamgojea, yee ndiye anakaa jikoni kwenye moto.
Ahhhhhhh...Thats what am talkin bout!!! Some more humor. Heri, Darl, next time try to add some emoticons to ur sentences, kie kie kie, that way they sound even funnier!!!

See!! Something like.....
Heri wrote:And the music experts go by the name WATARAMBLER . KAISARI, mwambie binamu yako akitafuta shangazi, atampata. Akitaka WATARAMBLER, yuko hapa anamgojea, yee ndiye anakaa jikoni kwenye moto .
Ahhhhh...see, thats much better now!

PS: Nice to know that you do know how to crack jokes after all. Check this out:
Heri wrote:And the music experts go by the name WATARAMBLER...
Eee YUP!!!
Sasa nitamgojea KAISARI aniyambiae, you know just to confirm, like u asked him to do, right Kai?!?!
Heri

[Avatar]

Stay away from me Gentille, I don't do women. I responded to KAISARI, not you.
Gentille

You told Kaisari to tell me stuff!! Sawa tu no problem, like I said, I shall wait on Kaisari to tell me then.
Gentille wrote:...Sasa nitamgojea KAISARI aniyambiae, you know just to confirm, like u asked him to do, right Kai?!?!
....Just kidding, I can read for myself anyway!

Heri

[Avatar]

Just like my millionaire neighbors across the river, people who live in NYC are not plagued by juvenile animosity. They just do the RAM DANCE and have no time to nitpick posts. It didn't even occur to me that my beloved husband was the one pacing the guitar to Fally Ipupa's RAM DANCE. That's why I can respond to KAISARI without resorting to my doppelganger Watarambler. All the name-calling always comes from the boonies.
Gentille

Dear Heri,

it seems like you have declared war @afromix!!!Last night really looked like you were having so much fun trashing all posts that you were replying to.

You even apparently GOOGLED THE WHOLE SITE and brought up some old threads/postings and started replying to them all over again!It dint make sense. No sense at all.

So....I reshuffled my Todays "Useless-Things-To-do" list,and & gave this a high-prio on it by doing some googling of my own. I am glad I did it coz I now fullly understand why you ve been like this all this time. I hope you remember saying the following back @AA:

While fighting & shouting as usual, this is what u said & I quote:
Back @AA, Heri wrote:... It was a discussion to evaluate attitudes about women, including half-dead ones like myself, ........I have hepatic encephalopathy, of course I might have an impaired judgment at times........ I deliberately refrain from taking my medication so I wont be inhibited and speak my mind....Thats why my baby gets pissed off.What is your excuse?
Huh? IN OTHER WORDS THAT IS YOUR EXCUSE FOR TRASHING PEOPLE?!?Whatever the case from now on, I fully understand why you do what you do and say what you say. I shall argue with you no more. I now understand that this is neither about JB's yellow suit, nor Gentille's deleted posts, nor is it about EMO's different taste for natural beauties etc...

Its all because you might have taken or not taken you medication. Whichever one gives you the edge. So, yeah, Gentille will not argue too much with you no longer.

Stop trashing all posts left, right & centre. Just try to control yourself Or else your daughter might decide to put a "parental block" to the afromix site from your pc, like you have said that she did before.
Heri wrote: ...And I have never said that I have means, I even said that I borrow from my baby. I am on disability and have all the time in the world to use my ideas and do whatever I please.......
Was this before or after moving to your famous millionare neighborhood? Anyway, forget I asked.

Anyway, just because you have "free-time" in your hands, it does not give you a right to come and challenge people with your constant negative input. Find another hobbie for crying out loud.
Gentille

Yes no one can force you to leave, absolutely no one and no one is going to do that. What you forget is that NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO STAY EITHER.

You behave as if someone forcefully commands you to log on @afromix or else.

You live in US, so am sure you are well aware that Democracy rules. People here are happy with what they are doing&discussing abt.

You said that you enjoy busting empty overblown egos. But surely busting egos of people who DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS is frustrating, isn't it?

Yes, at the end of the day its your opinions that u r voicing but its all in the HOW you do it, rather than the WHAT you do. And yeah, no one can tell you how to behave on a public forum and you are not breaking the law, but you sound really frustrated and u have now made it ur mission to challenge people's opinions&views. BUT WHO IS FORCING YOU TO LOG ON, TO COME AND HANGOUT WITH THESE PEOPLE?? WHO IS FORCING YOU TOSTAY?

You keep on saying that none of us is Fabrice, but neither are you. You can not tell people what to like, what to discuss about, especially, and I say especially if, majority seem to like whats going on.

Lastly, one of the forum members tried to make peace with you and you said that you are not interested in making peace.
Heri wrote:.. Read my lips...., err my post. I don't want nothing from you, including your apologies; and your explanations; and your respect; and your peace.
Then my question is: WOMAN, WHAT DO YOU WANT? and WHY DO YOU KEEP ON LOGGIN ON??

PS: Dont ven start with "the peopple have been insulting me" line. Thats because they have done so out of frustrations of not knowing how else to deal with you. Talking to you nicely doesn't seem to be working!

And oh, you are the one keeps on refering back to what happened @AA, thats why it was the first place I pointed my googling tool at.

Forum Index » African Music
Go to: