[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
New to this forum  XML
Forum Index » African Music
KAISARI

[Avatar]

SLY wrote:
EMO75 wrote:Sly,, I hav a feeling its gonna b massive coz we know y we r here n i respect this forum coz there is less interference from the Admin hence we are in a democratic state tho we should nt take it 4 granted or 10 granted
Yes Mudala,i like it here coz at least for now no one is pestering me in private messages!

...and five months later...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
SLY

KAISARI wrote:...and five months later...
It's big and some people have become big headed so some of us have to rethink.
KAISARI

[Avatar]

We all should make the best of it... remember... a forum site exists on its forum members and not the other way around... and we all can contribute to make this site a success...

...and avoid rating on each other thats waht woke the sleeping mouse...or is our heads gettin bigger too...u cant see your head only its reflection an that might come from your nemesis... in short nothing is perfect otherwise the earth would stop turning...

SLY

Kaisari,what you have said is nothing but the whole truth, now can i ask what you think about the underlined statement below,i think it's either being misused by whoever has started deleting posts or someone is taking a piss in a non fair manner!!

we reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever.

Is it a prudent thing to do delete a post for no apparent reason??don't you think it would be wise to consult the parties concerned or advise them to edit offensive posts if any or advise concerned parties to resolve their dispute amicably rather than ignore one party and go ahead to delete their post when they raise a concern that is genuine and for the good of the whole forum,i don't think so,i can see we are slowly going down the drain.
Chat Noir

[Avatar]

SLY wrote:Is it a prudent thing to do delete a post for no apparent reason?

I had the same concerns and pressed the Admin about it. To the credit of the admin - my posts were reinstated.

I agree with you that they should at least advise you why they consider it necessary to delete a post.
KAISARI

[Avatar]

SLY wrote:Kaisari,what you have said is nothing but the whole truth, now can i ask what you think about the underlined statement below,i think it's either being misused by whoever has started deleting posts or someone is taking a piss in a non fair manner!!

we reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever.

Is it a prudent thing to do delete a post for no apparent reason??don't you think it would be wise to consult the parties concerned or advise them to edit offensive posts if any or advise concerned parties to resolve their dispute amicably rather than ignore one party and go ahead to delete their post when they raise a concern that is genuine and for the good of the whole forum,i don't think so,i can see we are slowly going down the drain.

...Sometimes the whistle fails to blow our way if not fairly...and yeah i do agree with you that it will be in good faith to inform both parties proir to any actions...

Heri

[Avatar]

I challenge anybody to post any African Music thread and see if it will be deleted! Duh! The music in question only pertains to sounds produced by instruments (or people's voices) and intended to create a pleasing effect to the soul, period. It also should relate to any African country. Everything else like bickering members or Bill Kalonji's pissing lifestyle or Fally's orgasm or smoking weed is off-topic and subject to deletion.

If the Admin must get permission before deleting posts, then forum members need to get one before attacking others as Wataramblers. It reminds me of crackhead who filed a police complaint for being scammed out of $20 after buying a worthless pebble instead of a crack rock. He was immediately hauled to jail for drug trafficking. There is no justification in defending deleted posts that have nothing to do with African music.
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Heri wrote: Everything else like bickering members or Bill Kalonji's pissing lifestyle or Fally's orgasm or smoking weed is off-topic and subject to deletion.

It reminds me of crackhead who filed a police complaint for being scammed out of $20 after buying a worthless pebble instead of a crack rock. He was immediately hauled to jail for drug trafficking. There is no justification in defending deleted posts that have nothing to do with African music.

...So we should now discuss crackheads...this really is the mix...
SLY

KAISARI wrote:...So we should now discuss crackheads...this really is the mix...
Tell me about it!!
SLY

Chat Noir wrote:I had the same concerns and pressed the Admin about it. To the credit of the admin - my posts were reinstated.

I agree with you that they should at least advise you why they consider it necessary to delete a post.
I will not press them if they found it necessarry to delete my posts,many people here go off topic in almost all threads and their posts are not deleted,i guess the admin or whoever is deleting posts is hiding in the name of one forum rule which is totally misplaced.

If i post offensive posts,i prefer to be told so that i correct my mistakes and i think the whole situation is now coming out like i am the one who is always offensive against a particular member which is not the case.
Heri

[Avatar]

Heri wrote:I challenge anybody to post any African Music thread and see if it will be deleted! Duh!
KAISARI wrote:
Heri wrote: Everything else like bickering members or Bill Kalonji's pissing lifestyle or Fally's orgasm or smoking weed is off-topic and subject to deletion.

It reminds me of crackhead who filed a police complaint for being scammed out of $20 after buying a worthless pebble instead of a crack rock. He was immediately hauled to jail for drug trafficking. There is no justification in defending deleted posts that have nothing to do with African music.
...So we should now discuss crackheads...this really is the mix...
I see that y'all failed the challenge to post a music thread and watch it being deleted, but never mind. I for one don't care about what people discuss; it's the bogus blame game that is nauseating. Everybody else is appalling except y'all. What's up? The forum owner foots the bandwidth bill so people can get a chance to further their knowledge on African music. Y'all abuse that privilege and trust by constantly insulting others; from forum members to the admin himself (as not being your paymaster) to musicians' wives.

If one wants to talk about anuses instead of African music please go here:
http://www.topix.net/forum/news/gay

If one wants to info about smoking weed instead of African music please go here:
http://www.marijuana.com

If one wants a humor message board instead of African music please go here:
http://www.big-boards.com/kw/humor/f

And I bet the Admin welcomes y'all to bring those topics here, that's why your 600-800 mostly off topic posts are still standing. Even if my crackhead analogy post gets deleted, I will never cry foul. We all don't have any rights to assert here except posting African music. Period!
Werra

[Avatar]

Heri wrote:I challenge anybody to post any African Music thread and see if it will be deleted! Duh! The music in question only pertains to sounds produced by instruments (or people's voices) and intended to create a pleasing effect to the soul, period. It also should relate to any African country. Everything else like bickering members or Bill Kalonji's pissing lifestyle or Fally's orgasm or smoking weed is off-topic and subject to deletion.

If the Admin must get permission before deleting posts, then forum members need to get one before attacking others as Wataramblers. It reminds me of crackhead who filed a police complaint for being scammed out of $20 after buying a worthless pebble instead of a crack rock. He was immediately hauled to jail for drug trafficking. There is no justification in defending deleted posts that have nothing to do with African music.
How many times do you yourself discuss music, apart from playing the devil's advocate on everything. You've built a site on youtube, with video clips from DVDs & videos you never bought yourself in a deluded scheme to attract popularity to yourself, while masquerading as a music promoter. When did these musicians request for your promotion? We all know what your intentions are. You claim to be the custodian of Congolese artistes' welfare, yet you are the very first person to dip your hands in their pockets by stealing their videos & denying them income. For you to then come on this site & challenge people to talk about music, yet you know nothing, is insulting. I will listen when MS, Ronald, Yvone, Dr Frank, Sly, Prof Nuna, Tamando, Alex, Anthony.....to mention a few start commenting because they posses genuine knowledge about music & they buy musicians' products......As for you.....while we purchse CDs & Videos, you instead buy software to pinch music & clips from the internet. Next time you decide to challenge people about discussing music, think again, or else do it after you've purchased your own copies, instead of making noise from viewing or listening to half the story, from the snippets you pich on the internet. For now you are nothing but a petty thief, and its best you concerntrate your efforts on what you know best & leave those with information continue discussions.
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Werra wrote: We all know what your intentions are.
...Hasidi hana sababu...
EMO75

[Avatar]

Werra wrote:

I will listen when MS, Ronald, Yvone, Dr Frank, Sly, Prof Nuna, Tamando, Alex, Anthony.....to mention a few start commenting because they posses genuine knowledge about music & they buy musicians' products....

I respect your list werra. But try not to forget poeple like Kaisari or even me next time.
[Email] [WWW]
Heri

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote:...Hasidi hana sababu...
Kaisari says in Swahili that EVIL HAS NO CAUSE, IT JUST IS. Why are you here discussing it then? It is even pathetic to equate forum activity as HASIDI when people are being killed in Iraq and Darfur and elsewhere. While people are here bickering about online injustice; and licking their non-existent wounds, the evil-busters are out there fighting real evil. We need a cure for cancer or something, try that for a change. Y'all complained that your posts are being deleted and my opinion is that most of yours and mine don't belong here in the first place. What has that got to do with evil?

Since you are the expert on Swahili sayings, I'll give you another Texas saying: No cowboy slaughters a cash-cow, no matter how hard she kicks. In other words, even the most valuable Rodeo bull comes from the mercy of a cow. The entire world has conceded to that fact and realized that whoever tries to fight the extender of life itself is a total loser from the outset. The big guns are going to rally for the cash-cow any day. That's what happened at YouTube. It is y'all who are living in fantasyland by thinking that somehow an online modem can win for you what has failed in real life. Sorry.

Forget Madilu, go and ask homeboy Barack Obama what Evil Mama did in Austin with WOMEN FOR OBAMA when he came here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLvBXa-MONQ

STOP THE WITCH-HUNT! ONE MAN'S EVIL IS ANOTHER MAN'S DELIGHT!

Forum Index » African Music
Go to: