[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
FERRE GOLA BATARINGE-THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN VOICE  XML
Forum Index » African Music
SLY

KAISARI wrote:So your'e the short-caller...I am not fighting-just taking a stand like a worrior besides you are SLY and can't fess up like a man. BTW i ain't your mate that ish doesn't fly on this side of the atlantic. Take it easy kula ndizi...
Thanx a lot.
Prof_Nuna

[Avatar]

We fans, really, can spoil things. I would have wished if the true fans of Ferre would review the songs on the cd or the video so we who just buy Congolese music can learn to appreciate something about his new group. There is no way (however much potential that Fally has) can be a competitor to Koffi Olomide. And let us not create fictitious competition between Ferre and Fally. They both undertook different paths to where they are. They now have to work hard to build up the fan base and promotors to sustain their bands. Ferre would be better in a group with a charismatic leader. On Doudou Copa's cd, he was superb. My major worry is how about us who want guitar and dancing (sebene sebene).
SLY

Prof_Nuna wrote:Ferre would be better in a group with a charismatic leader. On Doudou Copa's cd, he was superb. My major worry is how about us who want guitar and dancing (sebene sebene).
I think Ferre will do just fine,i understand that he is pulling crowds as much as the big guns JB and Werra.Some chaps from Reddy Amisi's group are reportedly moving around with Ferre including an animateur so there are more sebenes to come from the great young singer,i can't wait to see him stand on the same platform with Sulutani,am sure he will soon,he needs Sulutani and Papa Wemba's blessings to become a charismatic leader.
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Prof_Nuna wrote:We fans, really, can spoil things. I would have wished if the true fans of Ferre would review the songs on the cd or the video so we who just buy Congolese music can learn to appreciate something about his new group. There is no way (however much potential that Fally has) can be a competitor to Koffi Olomide. And let us not create fictitious competition between Ferre and Fally. They both undertook different paths to where they are. They now have to work hard to build up the fan base and promotors to sustain their bands. Ferre would be better in a group with a charismatic leader. On Doudou Copa's cd, he was superb. My major worry is how about us who want guitar and dancing (sebene sebene).

I don't know about Ferre but I was at a Fally concert with 50+ and he put on a performance as if it were 50000. Ferre has a great voice and the problem is that every body tells him so...if and when he steps up to/with the big boys then he will feed our souls. If you wanna launch Big ships go where the water is deep.

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
EMO75

[Avatar]

From My point of view,, Fally will is and will be a star not because,, he is very good but coz of the natural human tolerance for new blood (it happened in Zambia at the turn of the century when kaunda lost to chiluba). Fans are experimenting with Fally and this is the time he needs to surround himself with good artists that will direct him and his music to siut the taste of everyone from women to men to all ages. Werrason did it once by having a good team and by the time he was left alone,, its already stuck on fan's foreheads - WERRA. Now Ferre will be like Koffi,, JB,, Papa Wemba in the long run,, because of his talent to sing and compose. Get me right or wrong,, all our eyes will be on Ferre chair de poule soon while artists like Fally will be just part of the small greats.

¨In case u are a condemed person, kindly come over for a spray of Parco Rabanne so that all them that have condemed u give u a benefit of doubt¨

source: EMO Parco Rabanne
[Email] [WWW]
Ronald

[Avatar]

No Emo, Fally will be great, is already great.

Both are great singers but I think Fally has more charisma than Ferre.
EMO75

[Avatar]

Ronald wrote:No Emo, Fally will be great, is already great.

Ron,, he will be among the greats by working hard which he is doing at the moment. Fally are artists that reach fame by working very hard because they dont have the full talent. And pliz can we tell him to pull up his trousers he is not 2PAC incase he forgets to wash.......

Ron he is good dont chop off my head...

¨In case u are a condemed person, kindly come over for a spray of Parco Rabanne so that all them that have condemed u give u a benefit of doubt¨

source: EMO Parco Rabanne
[Email] [WWW]
KAISARI

[Avatar]

EMO75 wrote:
Ronald wrote:No Emo, Fally will be great, is already great.

Ron,, he will be among the greats by working hard which he is doing at the moment. Fally are artists that reach fame by working very hard because they dont have the full talent. And pliz can we tell him to pull up his trousers he is not 2PAC incase he forgets to wash.......

Ron he is good dont chop off my head...

Finally you are catching up... hard work is DROIT CHEMIN to success just look at Werra and Mopao

SLY

Ronald wrote:Both are great singers but I think Fally has more charisma than Ferre.
Fally has more charisma Ah,maybe you have just been converted too,anyway,it's natural but i know deep down you know that Herve Bataringe is the best as singer and leader.

Fally looks too immature to me so i wonder how someone would say he's charismatic,the man thinks he's still a teenage,i prefer Ferre,he portrays himself as a gentleman right from his dressing to his behaviour on stage.
Ronald

[Avatar]

Ah,maybe you have just been converted too

Sly

I was not much taken with his cd, but Fally impressed me very very much during his live concert in Brussels, after that I relistened to his cd and found some true gems there.
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Ronald wrote:Ah,maybe you have just been converted too

Sly

I was not much taken with his cd, but Fally impressed me very very much during his live concert in Brussels, after that I relistened to his cd and found some true gems there.

Sounds just like my young uncle after comparing both Koffi an Fally's shows in biGG apple...

SLY

Ronald wrote:Sly,I was not much taken with his cd, but Fally impressed me very very much during his live concert in Brussels, after that I relistened to his cd and found some true gems there.
I saw how happy you seemed,it was a good concert,wish i was there too.

Forum Index » African Music
Go to: