[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
SOME KIPE YA YO TRACKS  XML
Forum Index » African Music
Ronald

[Avatar]

Still, I would like to see JB with real dreadlocks.
Antony

Chat Noir wrote:Yes, the Stevie Wonder look.

Stevie is blind so I guess we can excuse him. What excuse does JB have? Perhaps his excuse will be "If Papa Wemba can look like a twat then so can I!"
My initial reaction was Ozzy Osborne in Kassamoto..
SLY

Antony wrote:My initial reaction was Ozzy Osborne in Kassamoto..
There have been a few Ozzy adverts on tv lately and i agree with you that JB's new hairstyle is similar to that of Ozzy.
EMO75

[Avatar]

Chat Noir wrote:Yes, the Stevie Wonder look.

Stevie is blind so I guess we can excuse him. What excuse does JB have? Perhaps his excuse will be "If Papa Wemba can look like a twat then so can I!"

Yvonne and Chat to be honest i dont love that Bob,, Tosh and Culture look on JB. Bill is the best in congo in that look at the moment. JBs image on Feux De Lamour was the best JB i knew.

¨In case u are a condemed person, kindly come over for a spray of Parco Rabanne so that all them that have condemed u give u a benefit of doubt¨

source: EMO Parco Rabanne
[Email] [WWW]
Yvonne

[Avatar]

EMO75 wrote:Yvonne and Chat to be honest i dont love that Bob,, Tosh and Culture look on JB. Bill is the best in congo in that look at the moment. JBs image on Feux De Lamour was the best JB i knew.

EMO, I don't like JB's new hair style either... but Fally's new hair cut is killing me...

EMO75

[Avatar]

EMO, I don't like JB's new hair style either... but Fally's new hair cut is killing me...

Yvonne have you noticed that Fally and Ferre wana copy what ever each one does of late. In Ferre's Sens Identite,, he just looked like Fally in those glasses and pair of jeans. Fally has cut his ''braids'' or short dreads just to look like Ferre now.

¨In case u are a condemed person, kindly come over for a spray of Parco Rabanne so that all them that have condemed u give u a benefit of doubt¨

source: EMO Parco Rabanne
[Email] [WWW]
SLY

EMO75 wrote:Yvonne have you noticed that Fally and Ferre wana copy what ever each one does of late. In Ferre's Sens Identite,, he just looked like Fally in those glasses and pair of jeans. Fally has cut his ''braids'' or short dreads just to look like Ferre now.
I don't think they copy each other,they just go for the hottest thing of the moment,i also changed my hairstyle and shave like Ferre but i did not copy from him,it's the latest trend in Europe,somehow,most men don't want want to take off the beard completely as we avoid having bumps so we trim the hair using number 1 or 2 and make sure the side burns match!
Ms. Congo16

[Avatar]

I think that fallys new look is nice and when i first saw papa cherie i was confused. Alot of people say that fally and ferre look alike, I think that they look nothing alike there faces are way diffferent but anyways I think when it comes to fashion JB definitly has werra beat.

Bana maisonmere nde. Igwe azali.
aim icon

Forum Index » African Music
Go to: