[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
I- JAH MAN LEVI  XML
Forum Index » Caribbean Music
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Yvonne wrote:
KAISARI wrote: ...better be careful when you visit the land of the free; that can be deemed a terror threat...
Are you the only man there?

...that would be a blessing and a curse...i ain't that strong btw whats that supposed to mean or are you saying what i am thinking

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
Yvonne

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote:...that would be a blessing and a curse...i ain't that strong btw whats that supposed to mean or are you saying what i am thinking
I'd better not comment on that... this is still the Caribbean Music forum you know...

KAISARI

[Avatar]

Yvonne wrote:
KAISARI wrote:...that would be a blessing and a curse...i ain't that strong btw whats that supposed to mean or are you saying what i am thinking
I'd better not comment on that... this is still the Caribbean Music forum you know...

...smart answer...or should i say- clever

KAISARI

[Avatar]

Yovo wrote:Lee Perry is the greatest.... I was lucky enough to see him perform one day. The man is crazy as a loop, he was onstage acting like an alien from outer space... The Mad Professor behind the mixing table, another legend. I used to like heavy dub music, Augustus Pablo, King Tubby, Yabby U... When you're talking about roots reggae, nothing can beat The Congos. Fisherman, La La Bam-Bam, Arc of the Covenant... classic titles.

...Ovyo from roots to soca ha...try some reggae calypso by King yellowman to smoothen the transition..

Yvonne

[Avatar]

Emperor, this I JAH MAN HAILE I HYMN... you wanted that so badly... I mean once you get what you want... does it still sound so good?!?

KAISARI

[Avatar]

Yvonne wrote:Emperor, this I JAH MAN HAILE I HYMN... you wanted that so badly... I mean once you get what you want... does it still sound so good?!?

...yup like any hymn its timeless and it plays in my office as i work or gaze at the mix...it jus puts you in a mellow mood regardless of the situation...some of my work mates like congolese music but reggae just hits all of em.

PDG MIke

What is Mutabaruka up to? Havent heard much in da recent past! Somebody brief!!

CHIPOLOPOLO 4 LIFE !!! ABANA BA NSANSA!!!
[Email] [Yahoo!] [MSN]
KAISARI

[Avatar]

PDG MIke wrote:What is Mutabaruka up to? Havent heard much in da recent past! Somebody brief!!

...The "Melanin man" is probably busy with his IRIE-FM station or digging through the kgb files...

KAISARI

[Avatar]

Yvonne wrote:Emperor, this I JAH MAN HAILE I HYMN... you wanted that so badly... I mean once you get what you want... does it still sound so good?!?

...Yvonne or should i say Paulina you mentioned Scratch as your top roots producer...who is or used to be your favourite Reggae artist...

Paulina

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote:...Yvonne or should i say Paulina you mentioned Scratch as your top roots producer...who is or used to be your favourite Reggae artist...
My friends call me Paulina as well...

My favorite roots reggae artist is Gregory Isaacs, I especially like his Mr Cop produced by Lee Scratch Perry... not Lee Perry himself, his own releases are too psychedelic... though I like him as a producer, to me my favorite producer produced the ultimate reggae sound...

Who's your favorite roots reggae artist and producer?

RAM DANCE Congo2000
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Paulina wrote:
KAISARI wrote:...Yvonne or should i say Paulina you mentioned Scratch as your top roots producer...who is or used to be your favourite Reggae artist...
My friends call me Paulina as well...

My favorite roots reggae artist is Gregory Isaacs, I especially like his Mr Cop produced by Lee Scratch Perry... not Lee Perry himself, his own releases are too psychedelic... though I like him as a producer, to me my favorite producer produced the ultimate reggae sound...

Who's your favorite roots reggae artist and producer?

...Winston x2 ...Grammy winner Winston Rodney aka Burning Spear and of coz the observer Winston Holness...btw Burning spear borrowed his name from the former MAU MAU and Kenya's first president the late Mzee Jomo Kenyatta... the late Joseph Hill gave his son the latter's last name too

KAISARI

[Avatar]

Paulina wrote:

My favorite roots reggae artist is Gregory Isaacs, I especially like his Mr Cop produced by Lee Scratch Perry...

...the cool ruler huh i like night nurse and the xx heavy baselines in Rumours...Don carlos falls into the same category of soft roots...

Paulina

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote:Don carlos falls into the same category of soft roots...
Women in general like Gregory Isaacs, I find Don Carlos too soft, I prefer roots reggae to be rougher...

RAM DANCE Congo2000
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Paulina wrote: I find Don Carlos too soft, I prefer roots reggae to be rougher...

then i take it you haven't listened to JUST GROOVE WITH ME and or JUST A PASSING GLANCE...
If u feel like skunkin
If u feel like rockin
If u feel like movin
If u feel like groovin come and groove with me yeah and rock with me yeah
its a long long time now we don have no fun...

KAISARI

[Avatar]

Paulina wrote: I prefer roots reggae to be rougher...

...then u must love ROUGH NECK by the cool ruler...

Forum Index » Caribbean Music
Go to: