[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
SOMETHING TO LOOK FOWARD TO FOR WERRA'S FANS  XML
Forum Index » African Music
strell

More great news for Werra's fans Werra has been invited to take part of the AFRO DIZIAK festival at STAVELOT in BELGIUM.It is gonna be on the 15th of september and many other celebrities are gonna be there amongs whom YANNICK NOAH,the collaboration between Werra and him,keeps confirming itself,let just hope that some great track are gonna come out of it.The them of the festival is INTOLERANCE
strell

to view the poster go to www.werrason.eu/basango.php?new=26 Enjoy
Werra

[Avatar]

This whole discussion id degenerating into petiness. A lot of what you're discussing is lost through translation, but from what I can pick up, Strell in saying that producers like Sonima, take advantage of musicians when drafting contracts mainly because they have the bargaining power & the musicians are desperate because of not having money to finance the projects. This has got nothing to do with anyone being bad or anything, but its a capitalist tendancy which is common among most people.

Oyo lingi biso?..............Aya
KAISARI

[Avatar]

i think any monopoly is a disadvantge...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
strell

Some news:After long sessions of preparation the band is gonna start recording the band album on monday.WMMM is scheduled for concerts on the 5th of may in swizerland and on the 12th of may at brussel.source www.celeoscram.com
EMO75

[Avatar]

strell wrote:...........and(this is gonna create talks)MULOLO.About this one Werra says that he is the one that gave jb the all chorus of the song to include in is song which was originally all in LINGALA,he says,as proof Jb sings in his(werra)native language,while jb doesn't speak that language,so he judged that rightfully he could use it,therefore expect to hear Mulolo but only the chorus in KIMBALA,for those that have the fikin 2005 concert,on the day of the far a far with Jb,he was already performing that chorus in duet with Heritier,we thought it would came out in TEMOIGNAGE,.........

ALL FORCE AGAIN ABOUT WERRA'S HAND IN THE MULOLO CHORUS. THAT CONCERT AT KIKWIT 2005 WAS ST............T OF WERRA AND HERITIER TO SING IN THAT ST........T FASHION. MULOLO SOUNDS BETTER THAN THAT. IT WAS JUST AIMED AT ATTACKS

¨In case u are a condemed person, kindly come over for a spray of Parco Rabanne so that all them that have condemed u give u a benefit of doubt¨

source: EMO Parco Rabanne
[Email] [WWW]
Ms. Congo16

[Avatar]

May 12th werrasons farewell concert I think its gonna be the best of them all.

Bana maisonmere nde. Igwe azali.
aim icon
Ronald

[Avatar]

May 12th werrasons farewell concert I think its gonna be the best of them all.

I sure do hope so, but it will be difficult to beat their last concert in Brussels, that was one of the best I have ever been to.

Forum Index » African Music
Go to: