[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
I- JAH MAN LEVI  XML
Forum Index » Caribbean Music
Paulina

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote:
KAISARI wrote:then i take it you haven't listened to JUST GROOVE WITH ME and or JUST A PASSING GLANCE...
...then u must love ROUGH NECK by the cool uler...
Then I must tell you I don't have these...

RAM DANCE Congo2000
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Paulina wrote:
KAISARI wrote:
KAISARI wrote:then i take it you haven't listened to JUST GROOVE WITH ME and or JUST A PASSING GLANCE...
and just like I Jah man Don carlos's material are sometimes hard to find...a listen to just a passing glance will make u change ur mind, just groove with me on the other hand is just as good...not that it matters but Just G has been my voice mail for the last 5yrs...once i get situated will attempt my kung fu trix...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Paulina wrote:
KAISARI wrote:

...and here i thought u had a massive collection...

Paulina

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote:...and here i thought u had a massive collection...
We have but not everything...

RAM DANCE Congo2000
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Paulina wrote:
KAISARI wrote:...and here i thought u had a massive collection...
We have but not everything...

at least u r innocent oops honest... i don think any one can have everything... reggae music is massive...

KAISARI

[Avatar]

... A caribbean sub froum with no carribeans huh...
yet to see our carribean brothers in this sub...much like seeing a congolese cop a cd...and all that talk bout mama Africa...

Paulina

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote:... A caribbean sub forum with no carribeans huh...
Hey Emperor, just passing to say hi...

RAM DANCE Congo2000
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Paulina wrote:
KAISARI wrote:... A caribbean sub forum with no carribeans huh...
Hey Emperor, just passing to say hi...

very funny...

Paulina

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote: very funny...
Buy me some pretzels and prepare me super sweet Arab mint tea and I'll stay just a little longer...

RAM DANCE Congo2000
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Paulina wrote:
KAISARI wrote: very funny...
Buy me some pretzels and prepare me super sweet Arab mint tea and I'll stay just a little longer...

Just a passing glance...how u like your pretzels fresh or pre-packed...and your tea hot or warm or cold...i will sample u some of my honey&lemon Green tea(good source of antioxidants) and depending on how long u stay may be some Jamaican curry chicken...finger licking good jus to add on, tea don grow in Arabia and their tea or the best tea and kofi comes from the promised land

Paulina

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote:Just a passing glance...how u like your pretzels fresh or pre-packed...and your tea hot or warm or cold...i will sample u some of my honey&lemon Green tea(good source of antioxidants) and depending on how long u stay may be some Jamaican curry chicken...finger licking good jus to add on, tea don grow in Arabia and their tea or the best tea and kofi comes from the promised land
In that case I will stay much more longer, I love Caribbean food, I prefer my pretzels freshly baked and I want my tea hot...

PS the smell of burning Kenyan coffee is soothing...

RAM DANCE Congo2000
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Paulina wrote: In that case I will stay much more longer, I love Caribbean food, I prefer my pretels to be freshly baked and I want my tea to be hot...

PS the smell of burning Kenyan coffee is soothing...

...freshly baked pretz and hot chai will be served then... with cool vibes in the background ... some sweet bass and or nayabingi drums...you will be sure to come again...

Paulina

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote:...freshly baked pretz and hot chai will be served then... with cool vibes in the background ... some sweet bass and or nayabingi drums...you will be sure to come again...
I felt like eating Geman pretzels, so last Saturday I was in Germany, I had to go...

RAM DANCE Congo2000
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Paulina wrote:I felt like eating Geman pretzels, so last Saturday I was in Germany, I had to go...

don't tell me you rode your bike to Germany...

Paulina

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote:don't tell me you rode your bike to Germany...
The bike ride from home to railway station, transfer time not included the train trip takes 2 1/2 hours...

RAM DANCE Congo2000

Forum Index » Caribbean Music
Go to: