[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
KOFFI OLOMIDE + WERRASON - 21 JULY 07 - PARIS  XML
Forum Index » African Music
Paulina

[Avatar]

cappuccinowerrasonlover12 wrote:

LOL! Very elengi!
That's why you are put on a 'Cappuccino mission' on 21 July in Paris...

RAM DANCE Congo2000
cappuccinowerrasonlover12

[Avatar]

Paulina wrote:

LOL! Very elengi!
That's why you are put on a 'Cappuccino mission' on 21 July in Paris...

I hope so...I don't think he will even give me a time of day...
Paulina

[Avatar]

cappuccinowerrasonlover12 wrote:I hope so...I don't think he will even give me a time of day...
Usually after the performance bandmembers are allowed to mingle with the fans, there would be a great opportunity to meet them, so you just go to Cappuccino, call for his name or whatever, ask him if you can take a pic of him, or ask somebody else to take a pic of you and him...

RAM DANCE Congo2000

[Avatar]

Paulina wrote:
cappuccinowerrasonlover12 wrote:I hope so...I don't think he will even give me a time of day...
Usually after the performance bandmembers are allowed to mingle with the fans, there would be a great opportunity to meet them, so you just go to Cappuccino, call for his name or whatever, ask him if you can take a pic of him, or ask somebody else to take a pic of you and him...

Ok, that's great...maybe we could talk or something...Good thing I'm going with my cousin and her friend, they will be taking the pics.
Paulina

[Avatar]

cappuccinowerrasonlover12 wrote:Ok, that's great...maybe we could talk or something...Good thing I'm going with my cousin and her friend, they will be taking the pics.
Probably he would be going to the after party... I hope for you there would be an invite... I'd wished I could support you... anyway go for it girl!

RAM DANCE Congo2000

[Avatar]

Paulina wrote:
cappuccinowerrasonlover12 wrote:Ok, that's great...maybe we could talk or something...Good thing I'm going with my cousin and her friend, they will be taking the pics.
Probably he would be going to the after party... I hope for you there would be an invite... I'd wished I could support you... anyway go for it girl!

I hope so too. I will be the first person in there! If he goes, I don't think he would dance with me... If I would get an invite, I would be very ecstatic! Thaks alot for the support. But, I have no chance with him. Btw, I will try to get his attention.

P.S. I was just watching the Elysee Montmarte Concert when wmmm was in Paris and I was watching him dance...He can dance his a** off!
KAISARI

[Avatar]

Paulina wrote:

EMO and KAISARI, is this not clear enough?!?

...don worry there's "sexy chocolate", Anya and Bibicya the flexion...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote:
Paulina wrote:

Ok, and? What's the point?
Paulina

[Avatar]

cappuccinowerrasonlover12 wrote: Btw, I will try to get his attention.
Cappuccino, you just make yourself beautiful, you will be doing fine... and if it's not Cappuccino, you've got plenty of choices, believe me there are a lot of good looking men in Paris... I mean you want a Cappuccino look alike you will find him... however, and that's why he's so special, I've never seen a Fally look alike...

cappuccinowerrasonlover12 wrote:P.S. I was just watching the Elysee Montmarte Concert when wmmm was in Paris and I was watching him dance...He can dance his a** off!
That's why he definitely is my favorite dancer...

RAM DANCE Congo2000

[Avatar]

Paulina wrote:
cappuccinowerrasonlover12 wrote: Btw, I will try to get his attention.
Cappuccino, you just make yourself beautiful, you will be doing fine... and if it's not Cappuccino, you've got plenty of choices, believe me there are a lot of good looking men in Paris... I mean you want a Cappuccino look alike you will find him... however, and that's why he's so special, I've never seen a Fally look alike...

cappuccinowerrasonlover12 wrote:P.S. I was just watching the Elysee Montmarte Concert when wmmm was in Paris and I was watching him dance...He can dance his a** off!
That's why he definitely is my favorite dancer...

I will...you should see my outfit... I'm sorry but I don't want no look alike, I want the real thing.

People say Heritier is the best...But Cappuccino will blow him out of the water!
KAISARI

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote:
Paulina wrote:

...chocolate will stay/look the same even in the morning...same applies to a flexoin...

...THE TRUTH IS THERE FOR US TO SEE...

[Avatar]

KAISARI wrote:
KAISARI wrote:
Paulina wrote:

...chocolate will stay/look the same even in the morning...same applies to a flexoin...

Even Bibisia...Are you sure?
Paulina

[Avatar]

cappuccinowerrasonlover12 wrote:I will...you should see my outfit... I'm sorry but I don't want no look alike, I want the real thing.
I'm sure you will look beautiful... the real thing... you are right!!

cappuccinowerrasonlover12 wrote:People say Heritier is the best...But Cappuccino will blow him out of the water!
I hear Celeo Scram is the best They guarantee he is the best...

RAM DANCE Congo2000

[Avatar]

Paulina wrote:
cappuccinowerrasonlover12 wrote:I will...you should see my outfit... I'm sorry but I don't want no look alike, I want the real thing.
I'm sure you will look beautiful... the real thing... you are right!!

cappuccinowerrasonlover12 wrote:People say Heritier is the best...But Cappuccino will blow him out of the water!
I hear Celeo Scram is the best They guarantee he is the best...

Thank you very much! Yup, I don't want nobody else but him. Celeo?...that's hilarious!
Paulina

[Avatar]

cappuccinowerrasonlover12 wrote:Thank you very much! Yup, I don't want nobody else but him. Celeo?...that's hilarious!
Very loyal of you, to me Fally is the most... Yeah they say Celeo, the girls from Brussels were fighting for him...

RAM DANCE Congo2000

Forum Index » African Music
Go to: